Attend AARP's Job Search in the Digital Age Online Workshop, Thursday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 51 of 554 (1,176 Views)

Grateful for planet earth; hoping we humans take better care of it.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 52 of 554 (1,178 Views)

Grateful to have witnessed the lift-off of seven hot air balloons yesterday shortly after sunrise.  

Not what we saw yesterday, but a fun timelapse of hot air balloons taking off at a NM festival:

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 53 of 554 (1,156 Views)

Grateful for difference. I wake up and check weather reports for all upcoming race locations, then swing by athlete sites to give kudos support to any friends who posted. DH wakes up and checks tech news and is over there talking enthusiastically to the video about the new Star Wars droid, BB-9E. Seriously cute, that man. Seriously different. You know, from me. Smiley Happy 

Message 54 of 554 (988 Views)

Grateful for justice. Thanks, you-know-who!

fairness is justice.gif

Message 55 of 554 (928 Views)

I am grateful for senior games events and senior athletes. 

Message 56 of 554 (863 Views)

Grateful for open doors ... even if it is only left open a crack ... LOL.

Message 57 of 554 (806 Views)

Grateful for the knowledge that persistence pays off.

Persistence speech from The Founder.

Message 58 of 554 (821 Views)

Grateful to know my place in the universe (and astronomy club nights out ... I see you Dumbell Nebula!).

[ Edited ]
Message 59 of 554 (701 Views)

Grateful for cycling friends.

Message 60 of 554 (692 Views)

Grateful for good health and crazy hard workouts.