Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 41 of 641

@kimjeffbill wrote:

Just beyond the houses across the street is a multi-acre 'wilderness park'.  Last week a doe (well grown) casually walked back and forth in my backyard.  She was beautiful.  I have seen spikes in the park, but none in my yard until now.  So very grateful to live where the deer play.  (Haven't yet seen a buffalo)

@kimjeffbill  Are there buffalo near you?  We actually have a few herds, though none are wild, of course. One is genetically pure, and under the tutelage of the local University. They expect (hope) to eventually be shipping out genetically pure bison to other areas. We routinely go visit these herds.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 641

Thank God I'm a country girl!  Smiley Happy

Grateful to be super jiggy wit all things country. Smiley Happy

hay.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 641

Just beyond the houses across the street is a multi-acre 'wilderness park'.  Last week a doe (well grown) casually walked back and forth in my backyard.  She was beautiful.  I have seen spikes in the park, but none in my yard until now.  So very grateful to live where the deer play.  (Haven't yet seen a buffalo)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 641

Grateful for the deer herd gathering in my back yard. I only wish the local deer were as plentiful as the herd in this video.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 641

Grateful for the weather that allowed us to pedal 155 miles over Thanksgiving ... exercising the equivalent of 2.4 pounds off our bodies (see below). Also grateful for the exercise equipment that allows us to workout inside today. (In 45 minutes on the mini trampoline, I'll burn off around 700 calories. Yes, please. Smiley Happy)

cycling is such good exercise.pngCycling is such good exercise: that's the equivalent of cycling off 2.4 pounds in 4 days. Smiley Happy Woo hoo!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 641

Grateful for this last warm day before the weather breaks. Ahhhhhh, yes, it has been a glorious week of sunshine.

if all you did.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 641

Grateful for the beautiful weather we endured   a l l  week. 

beautiful weather.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 641

Grateful for the benefits of working out like I mean it. Smiley Happy

Weight-loss-teal-jpg-1024x797.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 641

Grateful for a hubby that likes to get outdoors with me on Fresh Air Friday.  So many trails, so many miles, so much fun! (So good for our health! Smiley Happy)

fresh air friday.jpgBlack Friday is Fresh Air Friday!

Hope you get outside today and enjoy yourself!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 641

Grateful to live in America. 

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet