AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Conversationalist

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 21 of 619

Just beyond the houses across the street is a multi-acre 'wilderness park'.  Last week a doe (well grown) casually walked back and forth in my backyard.  She was beautiful.  I have seen spikes in the park, but none in my yard until now.  So very grateful to live where the deer play.  (Haven't yet seen a buffalo)

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 619

Grateful for the deer herd gathering in my back yard. I only wish the local deer were as plentiful as the herd in this video.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 23 of 619

Grateful for the weather that allowed us to pedal 155 miles over Thanksgiving ... exercising the equivalent of 2.4 pounds off our bodies (see below). Also grateful for the exercise equipment that allows us to workout inside today. (In 45 minutes on the mini trampoline, I'll burn off around 700 calories. Yes, please. Smiley Happy)

Cycling is such good exercise:  that's the equivalent of cycling off 2.4 pounds in 4 days. :) Woo hoo!Cycling is such good exercise: that's the equivalent of cycling off 2.4 pounds in 4 days. Smiley Happy Woo hoo!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 24 of 619

Grateful for this last warm day before the weather breaks. Ahhhhhh, yes, it has been a glorious week of sunshine.

if all you did.jpg

Message 25 of 619

Grateful for the beautiful weather we endured   a l l  week. 

beautiful weather.jpg

Message 26 of 619

Grateful for the benefits of working out like I mean it. Smiley Happy

Weight-loss-teal-jpg-1024x797.jpg

Message 27 of 619

Grateful for a hubby that likes to get outdoors with me on Fresh Air Friday.  So many trails, so many miles, so much fun! (So good for our health! Smiley Happy)

Black Friday is Fresh Air Friday!Black Friday is Fresh Air Friday!

Hope you get outside today and enjoy yourself!

Message 28 of 619

Grateful to live in America. 

Message 29 of 619

kimjeffbill wrote:
Where I live we call them the Pineapple Express. They smell sooooo good. But, they melt the snow high up. Oh well, more will fall.

Hi @kimjeffbill  We lived on the west coast for years, and heard winds called that too. Happy Thanksgiving! Smiley Happy

Conversationalist

Message 30 of 619
Where I live we call them the Pineapple Express. They smell sooooo good. But, they melt the snow high up. Oh well, more will fall.