Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 91 of 641

Grateful humans can employ deductive reasoning. (No slight meant to inductive reasoning. Smiley Happy)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 641

@tamerap735682 wrote:

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

Hi @tamerap735682 and welcome to the online community. 

I like your sense of gratitude and hope you'll post here often. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 641

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 641

Grateful for a good walking route upon which I often hear goats, horses, chickens, turkeys and cattle and see signs of bobcat, elk, deer, fox and raccoon.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 641

Also grateful that I get to hit up a local bike trail for the first time in 8 days.

Need for speed, need for hard exercise, need for trail ... 

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 641

Grateful for the 250+ volunteers that came out to build a playground in our northern Colorado hometown yesterday.

KaBOOM-Playground.jpgIf you build it, they will play.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 641

Grateful for the opportunity to a.) help build a playground in an underserved community and b.) organize a group ride over a brand new local bike trail. Yes!

KaBOOMplayground.png

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 641

Grateful for the doers of this world. the inspiring, can-do achievers showing the way.

basketball at hwsg.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 641

Grateful for the senior athlete community. These people are true and total rock stars!

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 641

Grateful for the power of goal setting.

goal setting.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season