Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 641

I did that during my employment years. Going for a job interview I would research the Facllities product and apply it to my resume. During the interview I would say yes to it all.  If you let me read, I will comprehend and apply myself.  It worked everytime and I almost always ended up in a Managerial or a Directors position.  I was very blessed in that.  I worked for temporary agencies in between jobs for awhile and that gave me lessons and knowledge of almost all work ethics and familiar with different office machines.  Protocol and behaviours.  I found this an acclimation for every position I held.  Very grateful for my work history.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 2 of 641
Grateful for rain indeed.
Grateful for roof above my head that doesn't leak when it rains!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 641

So I thought I should post about what's going on for me with this thread. I'm done. 🙂 That's because a group of irl friends and I have started a new initiative: we are emailing our daily gratitude to one another first thing each morning. That way as a group we start our days seeking happiness. A very good thing.

So I'm not going to be posting here any more. 

But you sure could. Seeking to experience (and share) gratitude will change your life, I promise.

Best wishes to you.

over to you.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 641

Grateful to have been able to get outside two days in a row for exercise. Equally grateful for this morning's snow.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 641

Grateful for yesterday's Chinook winds, as they allowed DH and me to be pedaling by 9:30 AM (typical winter start time: 11) so we were able to get in a 60 mile ride. An unheard of mileage for this time of year. (Hey: expending 3,250 calories during a winter workout is nuttin to sneeze at!) 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 641

Grateful for this 50 plus degree day. Can you say miles and miles?  I knew you could. 🙂

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 641

I am grateful to have the guts required to jump right in, like I am going to do today.  Splash! 🙂

splash.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 641

Grateful to be moving forward with yet another opportunity. When it rains it pours. Yay!

A lighthearted reaction to this flood.A lighthearted reaction to this flood.My actual reaction to this flood of opportunity. GO! :)My actual reaction to this flood of opportunity. GO! 🙂

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 641

Today I'm just happy to be here. 🙂

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 641

Grateful for a huge business 'get' yesterday. Now to over-deliver ... wheeeeeeee!  I love this stuff! 🙂

edward-g-bulwer-lytton-edward-g-bulwer-lytton-it-is-not-by-the-gray.jpg

Tags (2)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask? Check out the Health Tips forum today