Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 31 of 641

Grateful to be able to witness the rising and setting of this big glorious moon over eastern and western hills. And the bounty of Christmas lights twinkling in the valley. Simply gorgeous.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 641

@Epster wrote:

@alley2 wrote:

How do you think you got the infection from cleaning the greenhouse?

Hi @alley2. I had a teensy smidge of hay fever from rabbitbrush and dust (I live in the west) before I decided to clean up in the greenhouse. (Which was really more changing shadecloth around due to the season change) One 60' long 10% shadecloth that drapes over the support beams under the upper vent acts as a cottonwood fluff catcher during the summer. While rolling that puppy up (being 10' in the air on a ladder: face pretty much right in the shadecloth), I managed to get few snouts full of fluff... and here I am. Smiley Happy 

Homesteading ain't for wimps. Smiley Happy

Well that makes sense. I hate that fluff from trees. It makes me sneeze and stuffy too. I want to stay indoors when I see it floating around. Good luck to you on homesteading!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 641

Well that makes sense. I hate that fluff from trees. It makes me sneeze and stuffy too. I want to stay indoors when I see it floating around. Good luck to you on homesteading!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 641

@alley2 wrote:

Hi @alley2. I had a teensy smidge of hay fever from rabbitbrush and dust (I live in the west) before I decided to clean up in the greenhouse. (Which was really more changing shadecloth around due to the season change) One 60' long 10% shadecloth that drapes over the support beams under the upper vent acts as a cottonwood fluff catcher during the summer. While rolling that puppy up (being 10' in the air on a ladder: face pretty much right in the shadecloth), I managed to get few snouts full of fluff... and here I am. Smiley Happy 

Homesteading ain't for wimps. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 641

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 641

Grateful for a warm house. Brrr: 14F this AM at 4.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 641

Grateful for a lovely leisurely breakfast.

savory oatmeal.jpgsavory oatmeal for breakfast is the bomb

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 641

Grateful to be breathing unobstructed out of both nostrils today. Wow: with this much oxygen going to my brain I should be unstoppable today.

wall.gif

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 641

Grateful for aspirin and homemade horehound cough syrup. Go away, sinus infection! Bleack. (what I get for cleaning out the greenhouse. Smiley Happy

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 641

Grateful to be learning something new every day.

learn from mistakes.png

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark