Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 11 of 557 (324 Views)

Also grateful that I get to hit up a local bike trail for the first time in 8 days.

Need for speed, need for hard exercise, need for trail ... 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 12 of 557 (283 Views)

Grateful for the 250+ volunteers that came out to build a playground in our northern Colorado hometown yesterday.

If you build it, they will play.If you build it, they will play.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 13 of 557 (260 Views)

Grateful for the opportunity to a.) help build a playground in an underserved community and b.) organize a group ride over a brand new local bike trail. Yes!

KaBOOMplayground.png

Message 14 of 557 (257 Views)

Grateful for the doers of this world. the inspiring, can-do achievers showing the way.

basketball at hwsg.jpg

Message 15 of 557 (261 Views)

Grateful for the senior athlete community. These people are true and total rock stars!

[ Edited ]
Message 16 of 557 (421 Views)

Grateful for the power of goal setting.

goal setting.jpg

Highlighted

Message 17 of 557 (447 Views)

Grateful for the road ahead.

windy fall road.jpg

Message 18 of 557 (492 Views)

Grateful for one last training ride up that @#$% steep hill. Or I will be once it's over, I guess. Smiley Happy

Meanwhile I'll be grateful for mild weather in which to take the run at the hill.

Message 19 of 557 (520 Views)

Grateful for a beautifully mild weather forecast for the area and time of our next two recumbent races.

beautiful weather.jpg

Message 20 of 557 (514 Views)

Grateful to know who I am.