Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 241 of 642

Grateful to be done with that. Hello new day!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 242 of 642

Grateful to have been part of the spring environmental education project, hope DH and my senior games training schedule this fall allow me to join in the fall project events.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 243 of 642

Grateful for stamina and good health.

gratitude why.png

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 244 of 642

Grateful that I'm not on this planet alone.

showing gratitude.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 245 of 642

Terrific article about the benefits of one's health brought on by practicing gratitude: https://anticancerclub.com/healthy-mind-and-body/practicing-gratitude/

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.  -Melody Beattie

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 246 of 642

Grateful for slight injuries.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 247 of 642

Grateful for life-giving, sustaining water, full reservoirs and water management professionals. Also grateful for the promise of a sunny weekend.

rainbow dbl.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 248 of 642

Grateful for this property; beyond gorgeous in its greening, blooming spring flourishes.

colorado's state flower.jpgColorado's State Flower: Colombine

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 249 of 642

Still feeling grateful for a partner that spends enormous energy making certain I know he celebrates the life choices that brought us to this point, together.  Love is good. True love divine.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 250 of 642

Grateful for true love: a partner that sees me as I am, flaws and quirks right in there with attributes and who still wants to spend his life with me. Somebody give this man a gold star! Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views