Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 351 of 641

Grateful for good health.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 352 of 641

Grateful for romance. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 353 of 641

Grateful for recumbent racing friends. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 354 of 641

Grateful for love. The world would be a bleak place indeed without love.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 355 of 641

I'm grateful for having been gifted with the freedom (and moxie, I guess) to pursue whatever careers I wanted. It's made for a wonderful life, chasing down one thing after the other and grabbing the opportunity to don many different hats. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 356 of 641

I'm grateful that the days are getting longer now; it's good for the spirit to have more sunlight! It's also a lot easier to go places in the evening, if it's not pitch black when you get started!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 357 of 641

So grateful for the gift of athleticism, the willingness to push myself faster, harder, farther, the desire to be the best I can be (even if that's third place or even off the podium, for like seeking gratitude, it is the drive to be better that benefits oneself).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 358 of 641

I am grateful that I got all my grocery shopping & a work-out in yesterday, when it was up into the 60's .. because today NJ is under a snow storm warning! It's been "pinging" on the windows, since I got up this morning, and there's a layer of frozen rain building up on the driveways & other hard surfaces .. glad to be home!

I wonder how many people connect dangerous winter driving, with a high level of stress .. which isn't good for our health?! I remember the 29 years I workd for a major public utility, and we were expected to get to work, unless the government officially shut down the roadways. It was very scary .. what I thought of as "white knuckle driving". I am so grateful that's in the distant past!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 359 of 641

I am grateful to the internet as a health tool!

I love how much information is there, so if you have tests done, you can "do your homework" on the results, even before meeting with your doctor.

I love that most labs & many doctors allow you to make an appointment online, and do it well in advance, so you get the time most convenient for you! And by entering the data ahead of time, you don't get stuck rushing to fill at forms when you get there.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 360 of 641

Whenever I'm in a medical waiting room, I look at the other people sitting there, and am grateful that I don't have as many complications as they have! I know that some of their problems may not be their fault, but others are related to poor diet & lifestyle choices. That's certainly motivation for me to make better choices, because I don't want to wind up barely mobile & unable to breathe!

Kudos
Views