Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gottlieb Fitness Center in Melrose Park Illinois Closed indefinetley

Periodic Contributor

Gottlieb Fitness Center in Melrose Park Illinois Closed indefinetley

Just found out that the Gorttieb Fitness Center in Melrose Park IL may be closed indefintely.  This is a shame since this was a great place for seniors to keep fit and stay well.  I was hoping that the center could open partially when Illinois entered Phase 4.  No such luck.

There was no indication when the center might reopen.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

Gottlieb Fitness Center to have grand re-opening in the Fall 2022. stay tuned for the date soon!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Share the news! Gottlieb Fitness Center will have grand re-opening in the Fall 2022. The date will be shared soon!  See you all there!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Finally! Gottlieb Fitness Center reopens!  An open house on Thursday September 15 2022. noon to 8pm.  See you there!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I heard that the Gottlieb Fitness Center is in the process of being sold.  When I was at Gottlieb for my COVID booster I walked over to the entrance and noticed through the window that there were new looking exercise machines in the room that looks out onto the hallway.  I have heard nothing about the future of the place.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP