Medicare open enrollment has begun! Learn all about it in AARP's guide to Medicare made easy.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

CBD Oil vs Mind-Altering, Addictive Medication

Message 1 of 1

If you are like I was, you might be under the impression that Hemp Oil is illegal, immoral, and a mind-altering drug. IT IS NOT!

CBD is legal. It does not alter your thoughts. You can function normally - and minimize and/or eliminate your pain medications. Furthermore, it is now being recommended by oncologist, geriatricians, physical therapists, and pediatricians - to assist with seizures, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, repairing bone density, cancer, migraines, pinched nerves and many other conditions, which negatively impact the quality of your daily living.

If you have become dependent on pain medication and find yourself needing to up the dosage or have been prescribed additional medication, because your health is slowly declining, don’t chalk it up to you having to live the rest of your life in misery. Step outside the box! Talk to your doctor(s) and ask this question boldly, “What do you think about me trying CBD oils or pain rubs?” 

You owe it to yourself to try something that is non addictive and comes with little to no side effects.

If your doctor agrees that it’s worth a shot, get some! I have done the research. It works for me. I highly recommend it. And, there are places you can get it without having to walk into dispensaries and pay outrageous taxes.

My neighbors also use it. I have personally gotten results and I stopped taking 2 medications (Zoloft and Xanax), with no withdrawal symptoms. I feel more focused and better than I have felt in 2 years.

I took the time and read, researched, and educated myself. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies