Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Believe in your own body and soul above everyone else!

Message 1 of 1

What is considered OLD? As long as my vessel is not in a coffin or urn I will never give in to the homosapien stereotype!! Understand you alone know your body And no individual is alike! I’ve worked out with free weights for over forty years religiously,exercised physical contact was And still is my passion besides my soul mate whom was taken from me! I rescue dogs heal them when vets have no answer and the true power of unconditional Love giving more of yourself to others every day than put ting your own needs first ! You all MUST find any life/species to truely give All your unconditional Love too,tostart agelessness! Yes it will crush your soul to lose that love, over and over but at least you know what Love unconditionally requires! Too fear the pain of loss will guarantee you a zero chance of reaching eternal Bliss! On my honorable word that’s a fact, but it is never too late to rid the fear of this whole existence and embrace your journey and give life your best ever day! I am living proof!!! Kirk W

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies