Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

AARP online driver training course

Has anyone had problems with the AARP online driver safety course? I completed Chapter Two and exited, but when I try to return to the course, the site wants me to do Chapter Two all over again. Then when I try to contact customer service, the robot voice says they'll call me back, but don't. Then my phone rang from their help number, but when I answered the line was dead. Writing an email to the customer service address doesn't seem to get a response.

Kudos
Views
Replies

Thomas,

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm also stuck on Unit 1 of the Smart Driver course. I submitted a help request but instead I got an email with "thank you for your interest in Smart Driver."

Thanks,

Marta

0 Kudos

I suffered the same failure today.  Quit after successful Step 2 test and froze.  Unable to identify next icon, then used "exit" as I was unable to log out.  Attempted to re-enter at resume ICON  and would not allow step three.  Wanted me to start at Step 2 again-no way; its two hours long!!.

Sent email no reply yet.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ThomasS542726, Our apologies for any technical issues you had with the online Smart Driver course. We're told our customer service team has connected with you and remedied this issue.  Please let us know if that's not the case.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP