WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 301 of 437

A Fiiitbit would be great for helping track the distance I walk on the beach in FL.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 302 of 437

I would like to have a Fitbit to help me keep track of my heart health fitness goals. My cardiologist advised me to exercise my heart more. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 303 of 437

Love to have the technology of a FitBit to get me motivated and moving.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 304 of 437

I really need to lose 50 pounds. I had lost it 2 years ago, but regained it. I have several health issues that restrict my physical activities. I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome. If I had this tracker, it would help motivate me to become more active and healthy. I really would appreciate this tracker. I also am in desperate need of a knee replacement surgery. This could help me in my recovery therapy too. I have very limited finances, so this gift would be a God-send! Thank you for doing this!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 305 of 437

This would be for my husband. He is 74 years old and needs to get moving. He thinks he does but you know. That Fitbit would be put to good use

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 306 of 437

This would be for my husband. He is 74 years old and needs to get moving. He thinks he does but you know. That Fitbit would be put to good use

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 307 of 437

If I won the fitbit it would enable me to keep track of my fitness.  I am a cancer survivor and then lost a 25 year old son.  The chemo damaged my heart therefore I have to walk to help to keep my heart as healthy as it can be.  I have found that walking is my way to overcome health issues and think about my son and grieve in a healthy way.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 308 of 437

I lost 20 lbs last year, thanks to the help of a cheap activity tracker that has since quit working (only 100 lbs to go!) After spending two months in a wheelchair due to a foot reconstruction, I am starting back into my healthy movement activities.  I am on a limited income that does not even cover my expenses.  A Fitbit Charge2 has been on my wish list since it came out on the market.  I would really treasure winning this Fitbit, and put it to good use as I continue on my weight loss journey.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 309 of 437
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 55 years and would love to win the Fitbit 2 charge .
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 310 of 437

Stay away from processed foods and try to eat more organic foods, especially fresh fruits and vegetables.  M<ake sure to get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day,

Kudos
Views