From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 331 of 437

I  exercise very little, sit in front of the computer way to much with out getting up and moving. I know I need to move & exercise alot more. Is this the tool that will make the difference for me?  I hope so.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 332 of 437

I want to try for health and wellness.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 333 of 437

One of these units would make getting in shape & staying in shape fun and easy!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 334 of 437

As I am getting older I am trying to lose weight and exercise to stay in shape this would help me stay on task

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 335 of 437

I need a fitbit🤗🤗🤗. My health is not good (MS) so I need some exercise to limit my disability progression per my Neurologist.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 336 of 437

Hai, Good Luck to everybody. Till this day I did not have any tracking devices on my wrist. Reason is very simple. I dont have that much dollars to get it. It will be a wonderful feeling to get one- a real one. Tracking your health is very important that too at an elderly age. But I do understand that only few could get it in a sweeptake. No problem. Trust in God. Have a nice day.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 337 of 437

Winning a new Fit Bit would be a dream come true.  I recently had my fourth breast surgery so money is very tight.  I workout 5 days a week anda fit bit would really help in keeping me on track.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 338 of 437

I need to win this sweepstakes for the Fitbit.  A year ago, I purchased a very inexpensive fitness tracker, and keeping track of my activity helped me to lose 20 pounds!  However, my tracker is beginning to have fits of misbehavior.  It needs to be replaced.  I have been eyeing the Fitbit, but cannot afford it.  Please select my entry as a winner to help me on my health and fitness journey.  I promise to use it, and not abuse it.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 339 of 437

I need to win this sweepstakes for the Fitbit.  A year ago, I purchased a very inexpensive fitness tracker, and keeping track of my activity helped me to lose 20 pounds!  However, my tracker is beginning to have fits of misbehavior.  It needs to be replaced.  I have been eyeing the Fitbit, but cannot afford it.  Please select my entry as a winner to help me on my health and fitness journey.  I promise to use it, and not abuse it.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 340 of 437

Being healthy is very important to living a comfortable older life.  I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and try to go even more if my schedule allows.  Would to have a Fit Bit many of my family members have one and challenge each other to walk more each day.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season