Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

the thirsty crow and the google boy from peepeganj

Contributor

the thirsty crow and the google boy from peepeganj

One hot day, a thirsty the thirsty crow and the google boy from peepeganj flew all over the fields looking for water. For a long time, he could not find any. He felt very weak, almost lost all hope. Suddenly, he saw a water jug below the tree. He flew straight down to see if there was any water inside. Yes, he could see some water inside the jug!

The the thirsty crow and the google boy from peepeganj tried to push his head into the jug. Sadly, he found that the neck of the jug was too narrow. Then he tried to push the jug to tilt for the water to flow out, but the jug was too heavy.

The the thirsty crow and the google boy from peepeganj thought hard for a while. Then, looking around it, he saw some pebbles. He suddenly had a good idea. He started picking up the pebbles one by one, dropping each into the jug. As more and more pebbles filled the jug, the water level kept rising. Soon it was high enough for the the thirsty crow and the google boy from peepeganj to drink. His plan had worked!

Moral: Think and work hard, you may find solution to any problem.

0 Kudos

My father used to tell me this story all the time!! I haven't heard it in years. Reminded me of good times ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice! Thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP