Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿค” What Is YOUR Grief & Loss? Human and/or furbaby?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿค” What Is YOUR Grief & Loss? Human and/or furbaby?

To be honest, up till now, I thought "grief & loss" was just for our HUMAN loved ones.

Upon coming across several "online" articles recently discussing ALL "grief & loss" - I finally knew it was okay to GRIEVE & MISS my boy Jeremiah ๐Ÿ•. Rest in peace my boy!

WE are always here for YOU no matter what YOUR "grief & loss" may be about.

โžก๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again. โฌ…๏ธ

Nicole ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค— (Grief & Loss Forum)

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Nicole, I feel your pain and see that you have very active in providing comments, articles, and your own experiences with this AARP Grief Forum.  I hope you find peace and acceptance of your loss this year.  I have found that journaling has helped me.  A balance of external expression, like this site, and internal refection has been a way for me to cope and move forward toward a hopeful healing path.  Unfortunately, I have learned all too well that grief in many cases is a solo flight.  That is why a support system and faith are so important.  Good luck to you on your journey to a happier day.  Your friend, Sue

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP