Trusted Contributor

πŸ€” What Is Grief & Loss To You?

To be honest, up till now, I thought "grief & loss" was just for our "human" loved ones.

Upon coming across several "online" articles recently discussing ALL "grief & loss" - I finally knew it was okay to GRIEVE & MISS my boy Jeremiah πŸ•. Rest in peace my boy!

WE are always here for YOU no matter what your "grief & loss" may be about. πŸ€ŽπŸ€—

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

(1/13/23) Thank you Sue @SueS788527 and same to you! Nicole πŸ€ŽπŸ€—

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Nicole, I feel your pain and see that you have very active in providing comments, articles, and your own experiences with this AARP Grief Forum.  I hope you find peace and acceptance of your loss this year.  I have found that journaling has helped me.  A balance of external expression, like this site, and internal refection has been a way for me to cope and move forward toward a hopeful healing path.  Unfortunately, I have learned all too well that grief in many cases is a solo flight.  That is why a support system and faith are so important.  Good luck to you on your journey to a happier day.  Your friend, Sue

Trusted Contributor

(1/12/23) πŸ• I miss our long walks no matter what the weather was. Lol, me with my snow boots on slipping and sliding up and down the hills. Or my super large umbrella getting blown around by the wind. And most of all your "cuddles".... 😭

Thank you for being there in spite of an ex from hell who was so "jealous" of what we had. He knew I loved you more than I did him. πŸ˜‰

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP