Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿค— WE are thinking of YOU! Please Stop By To See Us :)

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿค— WE are thinking of YOU! Please Stop By To See Us :)

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

WE cry, rejoice, talk, share!

Whatever YOU need, WE are here for YOU.

***YOU are a very SPECIAL person and WE want to hear from YOU***

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—

Conversationalist

Good Morning Nicole.  They have downgraded the hurricane to a tropical storm with heavy winds and rain.  We have secured everything (hopefully) that could blow away.  Soooo glad my son is here to help me.  Never experienced a hurricane!  The biggest fear is the flooding for as everyone knows, California's topography does not handle even an inch of rain well.   I pray everyone will be safe here.  My grandson lives 8 miles from the ocean.  Thank You and others for checking in with me.  Luv ya!

Conversationalist

Good morning everyone.  ๐Ÿ–    i am waiting on Hurricane Hilary to arrive here.  Wish me luck.  Hoping that everyone has a pleasant weekend.   

Honored Social Butterfly

Fingers crossed it passes you by ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Good Morning!  ๐Ÿ–   Dealing with the plumbers today.  Wish me luck.

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , I can't believe you went there again on a Friday! What a brave soul you are.

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Conversationalist

Nicole, I chose to have my husband in Hospice Care at home and to take care of him.  It was the hardest thing I have every done.  They provide all the equipment and typically a nurse comes two times a week to bathe him and to change the bed linens and to check and see what supplies we needed.  BUT there is so much more that needs to be done around the clock.  You can hire people to come in and help, but you need to pay for a minimum of four hours which is quite expensive.  Toward the end it gets harder and harder and the demands are 24/7.  You need more people to relieve you (something I did not have) and you become a WALKING ZOMBIE.  They will only take the patient to the hospital if it is a very serious occurrence and you need to take them in an ambulance and bring them home in an ambulance.  I felt that my husband and I were together 61 years and that at the end of his life, I would not leave him.  I did it for 8 months and I WOULD NEVER EVER WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.  BUT I would still do the same for my husband; and could have never placed him in a hospice facility to be cared for.  I hope this helps.

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Good morning. I just saw something about Dolly Parton teaming up with Paul McCartney and others to record a cover of "Let It Be" for her upcoming new album. To all of the broken hearted seeking words of wisdom, answers etc. search Youtube for Dolly Parton Let It Be cover (feat. Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr) and check it out. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

I finally got an appt.for EMG (nerve testing) but it's not until Oct. so it's 2 months of discomfort of the hands/fingers/wrist/forearm. I have a pain script to be taken at night but during the day is's a topical pain creme and acetemenephen..Needless to say doing anything such as knitting or holding a book to read is out. I try to do what I can but pay for it later on . I am going to call center to see if there are any cancellations that may move me up to be tested earlier...Otherwise I'm okay and trying to stay positive and not honing in on the pain...Hoping everyone is okay with their problems also...

Bronze Conversationalist

Prayers! Pain in joints is not fun

Conversationalist

๐Ÿ–Good Morning!

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @SpringIsHereSoHappy  Nicole

Miss Grumpy Cat says ....Amateur!....

Grumpy Cat says ....Amateur! Iโ€™m the PRO at being Grumpy! LOL!Grumpy Cat says ....Amateur! Iโ€™m the PRO at being Grumpy! LOL!

Iโ€™m the PRO at being Grumpy! LOL!

Take care! โ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ›ถ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ โ›ต

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Gold Conversationalist

Thanks...BTW....

You just got 3 more KUDOS.... LOL!

Conversationalist

Good Morning Everyone!  Had a great day with my grandson!  Slept all night for the SECOND time.  LOVE having my son here with me.  Today I am getting a home visit from a doctor which my insurance company has scheduled for me.  They have been asking to do this for years but this is the first time I agreed for the doctor to come.  We shall see .......  Just a reminder:  IT IS NOW TIME FOR US TO BEGIN TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 , Thank you for reminding all of us to take care of ourselves. Many of us have been caretakers of others and we have put our own health on a back burner. It's now time to make our own care a priority.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Conversationalist

Doctor just left.  I am going to live!  ๐Ÿ˜  I told him I wish it was because the insurance company cared but I knew it simply was to prepare an algorithm to determine Risk vs Cost.  He said I was right.  He was a really nice doctor and did several tests that I had never had before.    Love your bunny in the car gif.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 , I am thankful for the nice doctor you had for your visit today and Hallelujah that you are going to live! Hang in there and take care.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Honored Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy  My kitchen will NEVER

be back together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , my kitchen is not put together yet. I do have counters now so we are moving in the right direction. While I wait I guess I should work on my happy kitchen dance! ๐Ÿคฃ

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

That is nice, Marcy! A new kitchen. Hopeful steps forward for your future.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP