Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿค— WE are thinking of YOU! Please Stop By To See Us :)

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿค— WE are thinking of YOU! Please Stop By To See Us :)

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

WE cry, rejoice, talk, share!

Whatever YOU need, WE are here for YOU.

***YOU are a very SPECIAL person and WE want to hear from YOU***

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Jonibee @jonibee , I'm so glad your EMG appointment got moved up. I'm hoping this will identify the problem that will lead to a pain relieving solution.

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿ‘

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Good Morning ๐Ÿ–   Spending the day helping my son remove the last remaining stuff from his home.  They are painting all the rooms so that it can be put on the market for sale. 

Bronze Conversationalist

You are making progress Cadee @Cadee2719

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy . It looks like it is going to be a whirlwind day! I got my tennis in this morning and I have had about 8 workers buzzing around. I guess it is a good distraction!

Marcy

Conversationalist

Good morning friends.  ๐Ÿ–  We were very lucky with the tropical storm Hilary and earthquake.  Had to do some tree clean up in the front yard but came through the storm fine.  There were no deaths here; Thank You Lord, but there is quite a bit of flooding to deal with.  The earthquake was a jolt and shaking for about 30 seconds.  It happened in Ojai some distance away.  I take these "hints" that I made the right decision to get out of this state.  Thank You for thinking of me.

Honored Social Butterfly

So glad to hear youโ€™re safe! ๐Ÿ’œ

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

My son and I are looking at Arizona and Idaho.  I have my remaining brother in Idaho. We shall see.

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you Nicole. Will do. I wonder what the smoke breathing emoji connotes. Though I imagine it might be a reaction to being -by default -subscribed to all. I did post why I'm here at 855am today and below. Lost my partner of 40 years last year to mbc. Thanks so much.

Bronze Conversationalist

So sorry for your loss Coco. Those on this site can help you. Expressing your thoughts, feelings and emotions with others who have or are going through the same, creates a sound focus for recovery. Time takes time. Take care!

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning all! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Periodic Contributor

Hi and could someone post links to your senior communities within aarp such as grief share (guessing this is it) AND sites for friendship, dating etc.  I believe aarp has these but it is just not organized well. There should be a web page in community with listings for various communities within aarp and embedded links. 2023 and most sites are organized. But not this, not clearly.

Periodic Contributor

Good morning. The aarp social sites are not clearly delineated. Thinking this is grief sharing.....lost my partner of 40 years in 2022....This is hard. Moved back to NY and trying to figure out how to start a new life after 70....

Regular Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you.

Periodic Contributor

Other social networks allow you to put your email in to trigger notification to know if someone replies to your post. Can aarp please address this? As it stands, this is extremely inactive forum with posts by a sole user. If folks know there are replies, perhaps users would be more active?

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Sorry, aside from not dealing with the host aarp here, i do not understand the reply. Are you connected with aarp? I'm grieving as well. The only reason I saw your post (and I thank you) is that i'm still trying to figure out the site. I assume Nicole is not part of aarp from the reply? And, again, I thank you, Nicole.   What do you mean by OTHERS VENTING! ?

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , Dentists are one of the scariest providers to change for me. I hope your appointment is confirmed and goes smoothly on Wednesday!

Marcy

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning! Itโ€™s a beautiful Sunday in NJ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Conversationalist

UPDATE:  We are not getting the wind.  It is raining and there is a flood alert until 8:45 p.m. My son put sandbags around the patio door. Then out of the blue, we had a 5.9 EARTHQUAKE!!  Are you kidding me??  What next?  I should not complain after what the people in Maui has suffered through.

Bronze Conversationalist

Oh my gosh Cadee @Cadee2719 ! I have been watching and reading about the hurricane and tropical storm things on the west coast and thinking of you. Then I saw the earthquake news and became concerned. It is so good to hear from you and I hope things will start taking a more positive weather trajectory.

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

I agree! Take care Cadee

Conversationalist

Good Morning Nicole.  They have downgraded the hurricane to a tropical storm with heavy winds and rain.  We have secured everything (hopefully) that could blow away.  Soooo glad my son is here to help me.  Never experienced a hurricane!  The biggest fear is the flooding for as everyone knows, California's topography does not handle even an inch of rain well.   I pray everyone will be safe here.  My grandson lives 8 miles from the ocean.  Thank You and others for checking in with me.  Luv ya!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP