Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Our beautiful boy Beasley

Sorry everyone. I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry, the last two weeks have been very stressful for me. The only good thing is my daughter's best friend got married on Friday September 15th. That was her dad's birthday, she lost him when she was 12. So, to make it a good day she got married on his birthday. The hard part was she had a picture of her, my Renee who is her best friend and was made of Honor and my husband Ronnie making the silly faces one year down the ocean on vacation. She told me that he had to be there because he was a big part of her life. Our boy Beasley did go to the vet on Thursday. He is very healthy and now weighs 20.2 lbs. Saturday the 16th would have been my husband's 55th birthday. I also got bilateral injections in my back which honestly, made my back hurt worse than it did before the injections. I will be posting again very soon but I saw the emails and just wanted to let everybody know our Beasley is fine. His only issue right now, is that we are in a reverse potty mode. I can keep him outside for 30 to 45 minutes and nothing, and then he comes in and either pees or poops on the puppy pads. At least he's doing it on the pads and not my floor but he's only 13 weeks old so technically he's still a baby, and I know he'll figure it out.

IMG_20230918_094128672.jpg

IMG_20230912_215828448.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) We luv Beasley ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Aww....

Trusted Contributor

Beasley says good night. I had my injections today and the sedation has me feeling loopy so, I am also saying good night and love to all. 

IMG_20230913_214012383.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Aww...does Beasley ever wake up? Lol 

Trusted Contributor

IMG_20230923_220204218.jpg

Think he likes his new bed, LOL. I also got him puppy steps which he is starting to figure out. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Tuesday 9/26/23)

You are welcome MC @mc6844  , I know you luv our boy like I do! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ

And thank you for the Sweet Dreams. I hope you had a RESTFUL night yourself.

Nicole ๐Ÿค—

โœ@mc6844 wrote:

Oh my goodness.  He's so adorable ! Ty Nicole for sending pic. Sweet Dreams too!โœ

Bronze Conversationalist

I did. Thank you Nicole!  I can't believe Beasley is a puppy. I hope Kimberly is good. And everyone on the forum. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Oh my goodness.  He's so adorable ! Ty Nicole for sending pic. Sweet Dreams too!

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (Monday 9/25/23)

MC @mc6844 , here is a picture of our boy napping. Mom Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 just sent it to me. Lol, getting his CUTENESS NAP in. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nicole ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ

Bronze Conversationalist

Gosh, is Beasley ever awake?

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole for sending.  He's beautiful pup!

Bronze Conversationalist

I hope you're feeling better Kimberly!  Take care

Silver Conversationalist

He has captured the true essence of relaxation for sure. I'm sorry for the funk you are in but if there's a positive in it its that you are in the right forum to get the help you need to find your way out of it. Lots of good and caring people here ready to let you lean on them. My best to you and a head rub to Beasley.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP