Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Our BIG Boy Beasley

I know I haven't posted in quite a while and I am really sorry but I have been dealing with quite a few things one on top of the other which has just drained me both physically emotionally and spiritually. On a positive note though, our boy Beasley is now 4 months old, happy, healthy, and living life. He had his vet appointment today for his last boosters and then he doesn't have to go back for a year but, he has gained 9 lb in 2 weeks. So our mascot at this time weighs 29.2 lb. He is going to be one big boy. Nicole I am so sorry for not getting back with you but, just under a lot. Send me a message so we can chat. Love you. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) 🌞🐕🐈🐈☀️  Good Morning Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 , Beasley, Munchkin and Blu!

Nicole 🤗

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Good morning. Our boy is knocked out again, LOL, with his brother Munchkin. 

16975575179283847697351500955530.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) I am SO GLAD he is in your life Mom Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 !!!! 💃💃💃

Furbabies are the BEST.... 🐶🐈🐕

So tell us about YOUR cat? 🤔

Thank,

Nicole 🤗

@KimberlyM389662 wrote:

NP. I am happy to talk about him. So many puppy kisses and moments where he is a demon but he is too cute to be mad. He is a baby and any Mom's out there knows that. He is teething which means biting everything including his Mama, LOL. ✏

Trusted Contributor

Our boy is completely wore out, LOL. The neighborhood kids love to come out and play with him. My neighbor also brought over Beasley's girlfriend, LOL. She is a husky that lives 2 doors down and he literally played for almost 2 hours. He is totally done. 

IMG_20231016_212208228.jpg

IMG_20231016_211720115.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Good morning from Beasley, Munchkin and Blu.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) Hmmm, Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 I just figured out Beasley has a brother/sister 🐈 napping with him.

Luv it!!!!

So tell us about this "furbaby" - name, age? 🤔

Thanks,

Nicole 🤗

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

He actually has 2 fur brothers. I have a 7 year old Chartreux ( they are a very rare breed). My daughter's ex found him under a dumpster in the pouring rain. His name is Blu because of his unusual color. Google one. They can range between $1000-$1500. I also have a 1 year old orange tabby named Munchkin because I believe he was the runt. He was a tiny little thing. He weighs about 9 lbs now and is perfectly healthy. Here they are together. 

IMG_20230309_114025017.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) Thanks Mom Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 ! 👍

Nicole 🤗

@KimberlyM389662 wrote:

He is a Bassett hound. I waited 50 years to get one. ✏

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

NP. I am happy to talk about him. So many puppy kisses and moments where he is a demon but he is too cute to be mad. He is a baby and any Mom's out there knows that. He is teething which means biting everything including his Mama, LOL. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

(2 comments) Hi MC @mc6844 , Allen@Therapist4u had posted a Snoopy picture, so I am assuming he is.

PER GOOGLE:

Weight: Male: 22–24 lbs, Female: 20–22 lbs.

Maybe Mom Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 will let us know. 👍

Nicole 🤗

@mc6844 wrote:

Is Beasely a Beagle? I didn't think they were large dogs✏

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

He is a Bassett hound and they actually can get large weight wise. Some of them can get between 65-90 pounds. His Mom and Dad are both large. He is an AKC pure breed. His official name on his registry is Sir Beasley Butkus the Bassett. 

Trusted Contributor

He is a Bassett hound. I waited 50 years to get one. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) I was wondering the same thing MC @mc6844 !!!!

Nicole 🤗

@mc6844 wrote:

Thank you Nicole. Beasely

sleeping! He sure is cute. I wonder how big he will get?✏

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Is Beasely a Beagle? I didn't think they were large dogs

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) MC @mc6844 , MOM Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 just sent me these 2 pictures. I have combined them into 1. And yes, getting his Handsome Sleep/Naps in - lol 😂🤣

Nicole 🐶🤗🐕

@KimberlyM389662 wrote:

On a POSITIVE note though, our boy Beasley is now 4 months old, happy, healthy, and living life. He had his vet appointment today for his last boosters and then he doesn't have to go back for a year but, he has gained 9 lb in 2 weeks. So our mascot at this time weighs 29.2 lb. He is going to be one big boy.  ✏

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole. Beasely

sleeping! He sure is cute. I wonder how big he will get?

@SpringIsHereSoHappy wrote:

MC @mc6844 , MOM Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 just sent me these 2 pictures. I have combined them into 1. And yes, getting his Handsome Sleep/Naps in - lol 😂🤣

Nicole 🐶🤗🐕

📸  Picture of OUR MASCOT attached - Beasley 📸

@KimberlyM389662 wrote:

On a POSITIVE note though, our boy Beasley is now 4 months old, happy, healthy, and living life. He had his vet appointment today for his last boosters and then he doesn't have to go back for a year but, he has gained 9 lb in 2 weeks. So our mascot at this time weighs 29.2 lb. He is going to be one big boy.  ✏

20231012_213322.jpg

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP