Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

My Father passed away during Christmas Season 2021 and I wrote this song for him

Contributor

My Father passed away during Christmas Season 2021 and I wrote this song for him

My father was a retired United Church Of Christ pastor for 34 years We lost him in Christmas 2021. I wrote this song "Dear Daddy" for him and anyone else that lost their father. Song is here Dear Daddy  Thanks Marky 

Periodic Contributor

I enjoyed the song and think your dad would have as well. I try to find things that I can do with my dad as well. He is always so busy, so I do not get to see him very much.

Contributor

Hi SingleAnReady2Mingle Thanks I am glad you liked the song. Good luck to you and your Dad! Let me know if I can add your email address to my mailing list i send out free songs including "Dear Daddy" to people on my mailing list. Marky

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you for sharing Marky...

While I lost any faith 1-Oct-2017, your song reminded me of when I went to my "dad's" gravesite to speak with him in the 80s. That's how I felt when we spoke; I will see him again... you will be with him again Marky; never doubt that.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi WebWiseWoman. Thanks so much for your advice i agree I will see him again. May you find peace in your grief.  Let me know if I can add your email address to my mailing list i send out free songs including "Dear Daddy" to people on my mailing list.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks Marky

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP