Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ“‹ Kansas Man Creates โ€˜Afterlife Phone Boothโ€™ to Cope With Grief โ€“ NBC Los Angeles

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ“‹ Kansas Man Creates โ€˜Afterlife Phone Boothโ€™ to Cope With Grief โ€“ NBC Los Angeles

๐Ÿ—ฃ    March 22, 2023

๐Ÿ–    MY COMMENT: Hmmm, lovely location where he has his phone booth and I guess I would give it a try if I lived there. I admire this man for finding a way to cope with his grief and sharing his idea with others where he lives. I am sure many grievers have found COMFORT in using his phone! Luv this.....

โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‰โ€Œ Link to online information 

Silver Conversationalist

I see that this has been done before....

like......

Bill & Tedโ€™s Excellent Adventure phone booth! LOL!๐Ÿ˜‚

Bill & Tedโ€™s Excellent Adventure phone booth.Bill & Tedโ€™s Excellent Adventure phone booth.

Bronze Conversationalist

I read an article recently in our newspaper about a woman in Safety Harbor, FL who partnered with a nature preserve to set up a wind phone. It was a Mom's way of dealing with her grief while providing others with an opportunity to speak to their loved ones who have passed away. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome Marcy @MarcyW882921 !!! Whatever helps, I am onboard, Nicole ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

โžก๏ธ@MarcyW882921 wrote:

I read an article recently in our newspaper about a woman in Safety Harbor, FL who partnered with a nature preserve to set up a wind phone. It was a Mom's way of dealing with her grief while providing others with an opportunity to speak to their loved ones who have passed away. โฌ…๏ธ

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you for this post; I had not read it before. Since it was about my home-state neighbor, I found it very positive, even though I left there 40 yrs ago... not sure why your remark bothers me other than you've never lived in the Midwest?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WebWiseWoman , what does it matter IF I have lived in the Midwest? I lived in St. Louis, Missouri as a teen. ๐Ÿ™„

โžก๏ธ@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Thank you for this post; I had not read it before. Since it was about my home-state neighbor, I found it very positive, even though I left there 40 yrs ago... not sure why your remark bothers me other than you've never lived in the Midwest?

#StaySafeโฌ…๏ธ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP