Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ˜ญ JOHN - Rest In Peace My Friend!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ˜ญ JOHN - Rest In Peace My Friend!

(Friday - December 2, 2022) It took someone moving into what use to be John's apartment for my grieving process to start. Up until this morning at 2am when the new neighbor from hell arrived, I had not thought of him. The mind has a way of forgetting I guess. Forgetting he was not next door and was never coming back. ๐Ÿ˜ญI last saw John on his last trip to the Veteran's Hospital and had no idea that would be the last time. John died of cancer in his 70's. The perfect neighbor. Now I have two Neighbors from Hell and waiting for the 3rd when they fill the apartment above me. Up until now, I had a "quiet wall" between me and John to lean against on those nights when I could not sleep. Lol, nights I want to "strangle" both neighbors. That wall kept me out of jail..๐Ÿ™„ Now my car will be my haven, no more "quiet wall" and I had to look at my quote on that wall to remind me that soon (hoping next year 2023) I will be in Melbourne, Florida again with my precious daughter. I know they say we should not hate, but guys it has been 4 years of no sleep. Lol, this 64-year old is tired and p.ssed. The new female better not say one word to me or knock on my door for anything. Sorry, she is not my John. Rest in Peace my friend. MY QUOTE: Let the thing that drives you up the wall INSPIRE you to IMPROVE your life! I created this quote for myself last night. In my case, let my 3 Neighbors from hell inspire to never give up on relocating. ๐Ÿ‘ŒLuv you guys! ๐Ÿค—Nicole 

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜•So so sorry for your loss Nicole ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”

& I hear you....neighbors from hell.... no fun.... I'm almost deaf been all my life but traffic noise I moved to Feb 2017 drives me mad...umpympumpbump music.... loud bass....ummmm๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Thanks for sharing

Adjustments aren't easy ....I so miss quiet peaceful place used live b4 last divorce.... but we do what must best we can...

Hope you have a beautiful Christmas & blessed New Year

In my thoughts

Ginger : )

PS: I'm 64 also be 65 in April

Anonymous
Not applicable

โžก๏ธ(Friday - December 2, 2022) Thank you @gm5271 Nicole ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

โžก๏ธ@gm5271 wrote:

@Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜•So so sorry for your loss Nicole ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”

& I hear you....neighbors from hell.... no fun.... I'm almost deaf been all my life but traffic noise I moved to Feb 2017 drives me mad...umpympumpbump music.... loud bass....ummmm๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Thanks for sharing

Adjustments aren't easy ....I so miss quiet peaceful place used live b4 last divorce.... but we do what must best we can...

Hope you have a beautiful Christmas & blessed New Year

In my thoughts

Ginger : )

PS: I'm 64 also be 65 in Aprilโฌ…๏ธ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP