Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I loss my husband to COVID-19 7 months ago

Contributor

I loss my husband to COVID-19 7 months ago

I lost my husband two days after his in October. We both had COVID-19 and we recovered from we thank God that we didn’t have to go to the hospital. My husband had underlying health problems and short of breath. Not realize his short of breath was getting worse we just start it was from hernia he have that was pushing up in his chest. On October 8 which was his birthday we went to his doctor appt everything was find. He wanted to be tested again for COVID-19 so the doc send in order. We got the result back that Friday but he wasn’t contagious just the virus was still in his system. That’s Friday night when hurricane delta was coming was the worse night of my life I loss my husband early that Saturday morning. I miss him so much it’s lot a piece of me is missing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MichaelC519765 wrote:

I lost my husband two days after his in October. We both had COVID-19 and we recovered from we thank God that we didn’t have to go to the hospital. My husband had underlying health problems and short of breath. Not realize his short of breath was getting worse we just start it was from hernia he have that was pushing up in his chest. On October 8 which was his birthday we went to his doctor appt everything was find. He wanted to be tested again for COVID-19 so the doc send in order. We got the result back that Friday but he wasn’t contagious just the virus was still in his system. That’s Friday night when hurricane delta was coming was the worse night of my life I loss my husband early that Saturday morning. I miss him so much it’s lot a piece of me is missing. 

💥Dear @MichaelC519765 I am so sorry for your loss 😭 We are always here if you need us. Lots of hugs, Angela💥

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@MichaelC519765  I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband.  Wondering if you would benefit from a counselor or therapist to help you process your grief and/or getting into a grief support group.  It's important to not isolate, even though that may feel like that's what you want to do. Remember, each person's grief journey is as unique as the individual, go at your own pace.  Take care, Christine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP