Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ“‹ How long does grief last? | Bereavement Support | Sue Ryder

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ“‹ How long does grief last? | Bereavement Support | Sue Ryder

โ–ถ๏ธโ€ŒTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ comments, ADD comment.โ€Œ

โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‰โ€ŒLink to online information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

Anonymous
Not applicable

READ comments, ADD comment.โ€Œ

โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‰โ€ŒLink to online information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Smiling on the outside...Crying on the inside..Sometimes we show a different face to the world but inside we're grieving...No one deals with grief the same way and there isn't a time limit ..It's a day to day thing some days are better than others..A part of our selves has a void that can't be filled with other things and one must expect  that this is part of life and just will have to deal with it ..There are ambush days when a song, a happening brings those tears flowing  memories..some are happy tears and some are  sad tears . We live with the hope that we will meet again in the hereafter and be reunited if that is our wish..Day to day living can be a challenge in many ways but nothing ever remains constant there is always change..So we try and make the best of a bad situation and hope that there is some kind of even ground to walk on finding peace and acceptance along the way..

Regular Social Butterfly

P!nk just published a beautiful song: 

"When I Get There" 

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you for this post! I've grieved and continue to grieve for my step-dad's loss which will be 40 years ago 2 months ago... why? not positive but feel he really knew me on some level. His loss hit me more than any "blood" relative. I miss him so much and hope my half-sis (his daughter who was so young when we lost him) knows in her heart what a wonderful person he was and that is why I love her, as her own person who personifies who he was...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP