Contributor

Grief

I recently loss my husband after 33 years. He committed suicide in our home, a little over a month ago. I was devastated and still shocked. I pray a lot. But I still wonder why he chose to do it. 

Contributor

My sister committed suicide last year I dreamt she asked me to help her I dream about her so much she had Lupus she left a son and a daughter behind I still don’t understand never will and now I find out my daughter has Lupus I wish I had words to comfort you Lisa 

Regular Contributor

Lisa, I am sorry to hear of your loss! As I get older, I view emptiness differently. It's a pathway to the gate of heaven! I find so much comfort in believing there is a GOD, he cares for the aborted, and keeps my loved ones company as they await me. Thank you, Dear God, for this comfort, and I ask that You give a portion to Lisa. Praise be to Jesus!

Social Butterfly

@LisaW234815 

Lisa... {{{Hugs}}}

your in my thoughts and prayers 

Reaching out to others & praying is good

May God wrap you in his arms of love & comfort

Thanks for sharing

Stay safe & take care of yourself

Your not alone

Ginger  ;  )

Contributor

Thank you so much ! Your words  were very encouraging.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Celebrate the powerful connection between music and health at an AARP virtual concert featuring Clint Black on October 28 at 8 p.m. EST. EDT. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series ft. Clint Black

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health