Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grief & Loss Poll ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• This poll was created on June 12, 2021.
  • Have you lost someone/pet in your life?
  • If, yes, how are you doing?
  • Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
  • We luv hearing from you.
  • We are here if you need us!
  • Lots of luv and hugs coming your way.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Recently learned of 3 people I care about all being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I guess i have had anticipatory  grief for the past month, Thinking about good times in the past with these people and recognizing that this is just the beginning of losing family and friends, as we are all over 60. I am sending messages of support to them and those closest to them. I moved 10 hours away so I may not be able to go back for the services or there may not be any services when they all die--but it is coming in the future and I am not sure how to get support for anyone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lc3507 wrote:

Recently learned of 3 people I care about all being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I guess i have had anticipatory  grief for the past month, Thinking about good times in the past with these people and recognizing that this is just the beginning of losing family and friends, as we are all over 60. I am sending messages of support to them and those closest to them. I moved 10 hours away so I may not be able to go back for the services or there may not be any services when they all die--but it is coming in the future and I am not sure how to get support for anyone.

๐Ÿ’ฅDear @lc3507 I am so sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ญ How are you doing today? Lots of luv and hugs coming your way.๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I lost my husband in 2016 and one of my three cats a week later, In 2017 I lost another one of my cats, and in 2019 lost my last cat. 

Shari
Anonymous
Not applicable

@st18688804 wrote:

I lost my husband in 2016 and one of my three cats a week later, In 2017 I lost another one of my cats, and in 2019 lost my last cat. 

๐Ÿ’ฅDear Shari @st18688804 we are sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ˜ญ Lots of luv and hugs coming your way๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP