Trusted Contributor

πŸ“š Grief & Loss Books!

Have you read any books that have helped you with your grief?

0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Honored Social Butterfly

A dear friend gave me a book that was her Moms called β€œWidow to widow” by Genevieve Davis Ginsburg. It is divided into helpful chapters for all the challenges one faces when losing a husband. It also is a book that you can jump around and read the section you need the most. It has helped me immensely. Amazon has it

View solution in original post

Trusted Contributor

"I wasn't ready to say goodbye".  I found it in my local library.  Covers different situations in various chapters.

View solution in original post

Trusted Contributor

@CarolynS674392 and @BeatleloverKT πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€ŽπŸ€Ž

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

"I wasn't ready to say goodbye".  I found it in my local library.  Covers different situations in various chapters.

Honored Social Butterfly

A dear friend gave me a book that was her Moms called β€œWidow to widow” by Genevieve Davis Ginsburg. It is divided into helpful chapters for all the challenges one faces when losing a husband. It also is a book that you can jump around and read the section you need the most. It has helped me immensely. Amazon has it

Trusted Contributor

The Little Flower: A short story about healing after loss.

The little flower finds herself all alone one early spring. She shivers in the cold, and wonders if she is loved. Why did the sun leave? Where is the light? A short story about grief, about healing a broken heart, and learning to trust in life again. (Screenprint Attached)

20221231_013504.jpg

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP