Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Good morning

@NicoleRetired2020. I know that I haven't posted in a while. I have just really been in a funk. I feel like everything is falling apart including my family. My brother and his wife, she is not my sister in law because truthfully I don't like her. I never use the word hate because that is the strongest emotion you can feel and, no one will ever have that control over me. They went behind my back and didn't include me in on it about my Mom. It's not that I would have disagreed about it but this is supposed to be 50/50 between me and my brother. She is not her daughter, I am. Then to top the cake, my daughter said something to me that truly broke my heart but she didn't do it maliciously, she thought she was saying it in a positive way. So, now that I'm done with my morning rant and I'm sorry everybody but you know sometimes you got to rent the people who understand I wanted to let you know, that are beautiful boy says good morning especially since he woke me up at 3:15 to go to the bathroom, LOL. He is growing so fast and so big. He just turned 6 months old on the 16th and I will say he's about 45 lb already. But of course here he is in all his glory, he goes potty and goes back to sleep and Mom is wide awake. Luv you my sis. 

IMG_20231230_041913976.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP