Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

🕯 A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

🕯 A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

▶️To reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.◀️

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team 🤎🤗

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

📸clipart attached📸

Esteemed Social Butterfly

👋  HAPPY Sunday!!!

How are you guys doing?

Quiet day for me.

Marcy @MarcyW882921 , anymore traveling? As Cadee @Cadee2719 said, you are an INSPIRATION!!!

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY.

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

😴  Sweet dreams everyone  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

Cadee @Cadee2719 , I have nothing against Granny Suites to house Extended Family but so over all this OVERBUILDING. It is like WHERE IS THE GRASS??? Yes, I know folks have bills and some hate cutting their lawn BUT cutting my lawn with my MANUAL Sears Lawnmower when I had a house was my THERAPY to deal with life. Gosh, the MEGA MANSIONS are like apartments with an inch between them. Nope, staying in my CUTE Studio Apt until I can FIGURE OUT how to get my grass, peace and sanity back here in Virginia or wherever my daughter is when I cannot drive anymore. Now that Josh in the office is letting me return to a month to month with NO 60 day notice to move - I am back to SEARCHING. Lol, now to hope he stays!!! He is young and his company manages the property for the INVESTMENT COMPANY who bought this property.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY VERY SPECIAL!!!  💃💃💃  Always awesome hearing from YOU.

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

[*** CADEE @Cadee2719 wrote:

Morning "Esteemed Social Butterfly"  😁  a title you deserve.  I give up.  We can't win with our kids.  I just sit back and answer when asked.  If I do ask, I get no answer; if I don't ask he says I am not interested?????   He is still going through the "clearing process".  I guess that is all that I am permitted to know.   YOU, my dear are lucky.  The most I ever won on a ticket was $2.00 and that is few and far in between.  My husband was the lucky one in the family.    The weather here so far is beautiful.  They say Rain, so it rains for five minutes and then the sun comes out!      Yes, I have begun the research and calls to find doctors.  Like everything else, it takes time.  Today I am getting a visit from a young lady and her husband.   She worked for me when she was a student at the University.   Can't wait to see them.  His sister lives nearby and they came from Texas to visit and discovered that I live nearby.  Small world.   I am so happy for Marcy and her team.  She is an amazing young woman and her activities exhaust me.  😂  I have never seen anyone with the energy and ambition that she has.  I am so proud of her.   I think I have "hit the wall" and am pacing myself a lot more right now.  I have felt that I was on a treadmill running as fast as I could and now I am just slowing down, taking my time and pacing myself.  I have met more neighbors and they are so friendly and kind.  My neighbors from CA keep me informed and tell me that the new owner is converting my detached garage into an apartment.  He ripped out a large portion of the stone driveway to lay a pipe to the street.  What they are doing in California is building separate small homes on their property to rent out.  So glad to be 

FROM California and do not miss one thing about it.  Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day.  It is good to remember the men and women that fought for the freedom of the BEST COUNTRY in the world - America. ***]

0 Kudos

How are you guys doing?

Sixty one here in Cave Spring, Virginia with a high of 84. Guess it is time to replace my Android wallpaper with a Summer one. Bye Spring!!!  😭😭😭

Well, storms start TOMORROW (Sunday) ending in time for my Weekly Trip for groceries at Walmart. GRATEFUL!!!  💃💃💃

YESTERDAY (Friday) I ended up going to bank, Kroger and Sheetz. I usually stay in Friday thru Sunday and run errands on the OTHER days IF I have a choice. What had happened was my Mechanic had charged me $2,000.00 INSTEAD of $200.00 on  Wednesday to fix my car door. Yes, it was refunded but was NOT showing up in my bank account. Of course bank had NO IDEA when it would. Teller was nice. Anyway, it is there TODAY (Saturday) and RELIEVED!!!

Cashed in my tickets and bought more. Yes, I re-invest my winnings and have a stack to scratch off. Lol, you got to really READ the instructions with VERY STRONG GLASSES. Anyway, that stack will be done at some point BEFORE my next gas station trip. I go once a month. Wow, actually got money back on my card at Sheetz = gas prices decent for now. Some months it is like  😱😱😱.

*** So in spite of NOT WANTING to be out driving and dealing with folks YESTERDAY, EVERYONE was super nice and I must say made my day EXTRA SPECIAL ***

[1] Bank teller remembered me from last time. Lol, I had not remembered her = Senior Moment. Oh, there was only four of us there at 9am when lobby opened. Three old men and me. One was a Casanova and been awhile since someone flirted with me. I am still giggling.

[2] Another old guy, David - at Kroger. Got my $178.00 winnings from him before heading to buy more from their machine. He really knows his job.

[3] Then a youngster, Jennifer - at Sheetz, super nice.

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

😴  Sweet dreams everyone  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

How are you guys doing?  🤔

I HOPE everyone slept well last night!!! I did and SO GRATEFUL.  💃💃💃

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

😴  Sweet dreams everyone, Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

(1 comment) Oh my goodness Cadee @Cadee2719 , my daughter is trying to send me to an early grave. Laughing NOW, but girl - had a few hours of WORRY. My Diva decided not to check in today and so yours truly texted. No response. Called, left a voicemail. Then kept calling and texting. FINALLY she texts saying she had a ROUGH night. Lol, so I text back that I didnot appreciate all the worry and TRYING to hold off on calling the cops for a Wellness Check. I was going crazy. Anyway, she replies totally hurt that I didnot ask about her ROUGH night. Now keep in mind ever since her 4/11/24 Layoff, she has shutdown = does not want any questions. I need to go to Parenting School I guess/lol  💃💃💃  Can't seem to get it right!!!  🙄🙄🙄  So I am in her Dog House...

Hmmm, did your Son find anything?  🤔

Also, got your Medical Stuff set up?  🤔

Luv you SO MUCH Ms. Idaho,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Morning "Esteemed Social Butterfly"  😁  a title you deserve.  I give up.  We can't win with our kids.  I just sit back and answer when asked.  If I do ask, I get no answer; if I don't ask he says I am not interested?????   He is still going through the "clearing process".  I guess that is all that I am permitted to know.   YOU, my dear are lucky.  The most I ever won on a ticket was $2.00 and that is few and far in between.  My husband was the lucky one in the family.    The weather here so far is beautiful.  They say Rain, so it rains for five minutes and then the sun comes out!      Yes, I have begun the research and calls to find doctors.  Like everything else, it takes time.  Today I am getting a visit from a young lady and her husband.   She worked for me when she was a student at the University.   Can't wait to see them.  His sister lives nearby and they came from Texas to visit and discovered that I live nearby.  Small world.   I am so happy for Marcy and her team.  She is an amazing young woman and her activities exhaust me.  😂  I have never seen anyone with the energy and ambition that she has.  I am so proud of her.   I think I have "hit the wall" and am pacing myself a lot more right now.  I have felt that I was on a treadmill running as fast as I could and now I am just slowing down, taking my time and pacing myself.  I have met more neighbors and they are so friendly and kind.  My neighbors from CA keep me informed and tell me that the new owner is converting my detached garage into an apartment.  He ripped out a large portion of the stone driveway to lay a pipe to the street.  What they are doing in California is building separate small homes on their property to rent out.  So glad to be 

FROM California and do not miss one thing about it.  Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day.  It is good to remember the men and women that fought for the freedom of the BEST COUNTRY in the world - America.

It is about 6:30am ET for me.

Remember there is a FREE Online Grief & Loss Event TODAY in about 5 hours. Still time to register.  👍👍👍

64 degrees, high of 86 today here in Cave Spring, Virginia. Summer is here and LAST day of school TODAY.  😭😭😭

Rain starting soon and suppose to rain for holiday on MONDAY. Hope so = my Neighbors From H.ll above me will stay off their balcony.  💃💃💃

Well, once again the Scratch Off Ticket Machine at Walmart had NO $1 tickets so yours truly bought one $2 one instead of two $1 ones. Won $2. ADDED to my envelope to cash out next week before heading to Sheetz for gas. IF I calculated correctly  🙄🙄🙄,  I should be getting $179.00. I cash out at Kroger. I AVOID Walmart Customer Service when I can.

Luv you all,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

😴  Sweet dreams everyone, Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

8am appointment today with my Mechanic to fix my Driver Side Door.  😭😭😭

Oh well, lol - too OLD to be climbing in thru the Passenger Side. Best get it FIXED.

Luv you all,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

Yes and next change will be Fall  🙄🙄🙄

CONGRATS Marcy @MarcyW882921 !!!  💃💃💃

Luv you,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Here we go...another name @SummerIsTooHOT ! I'm back from competition and we came home with two medals. It's always fun, fulfilling, and also tiring. I jumped right into my activities this week, but I'm still not fully recovered.

Marcy ***]

😴  Sweet Dreams Everyone, Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

Walmart today for me.

Luv you all,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Here we go...another name @SummerIsTooHOT ! I'm back from competition and we came home with two medals. It's always fun, fulfilling, and also tiring. I jumped right into my activities this week, but I'm still not fully recovered.

Marcy

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRATS Marcy @MarcyW882921 on coming  home with two medals !!

CONGRATS MarcyCONGRATS Marcy

Take care ~Allen

Silver Conversationalist

Very nice Allen @SummerIsTooHOT ...thanks!

Marcy

(2 comments) Lol, Allen @Therapist4u - I "think" Marcy @MarcyW882921 inserted my name instead of yours!!!  🙄🙄🙄

I luv your posts Allen  💃💃💃

Luv you BOTH,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Very nice Allen @SummerIsTooHOT ...thanks!

Marcy ***]

Gold Conversationalist

ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!👍

LOL!!!

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU

NICOLE @MarcyW882921

AND MARCY  @SummerIsTooHOT

HAHAHA😃🙄🙃

Lol, took me a minute but I see you mixed us up on purpose!!!  😂🤣

Take care Allen @Therapist4u ,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

[*** ALLEN @Therapist4u wrote:

ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!👍

LOL!!!

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU

NICOLE @MarcyW882921

AND MARCY  @SummerIsTooHOT

HAHAHA😃🙄🙃 ***]

😴  (2 comments) Dreams are the window to the soul; may yours be filled with love and happiness.

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

may yours be filled with love and happiness too!😊

OIP.JPG

Thanks Allen @Therapist4u  🤗🤗🤗

[*** ALLEN @Therapist4u wrote:

may yours be filled with love and happiness too!😊

OIP.JPG

📸  Picture Attached  📸

I hope you made it back safely Marcy @MarcyW882921 .

57 degrees here in Cave Spring, Virginia. About 7:50am ET. NO rain finally. Dumpster, mailbox and hopefully my boy Mr. No Name (stray cat adopted by us all, refuses to be indoors). Going to ENJOY THIS WEEK as holiday is Monday, School out soon  😭😭😭  and rain returns.

A day to stay in bed and RECOVER from the Weekend From H.ll with my neighbors ABOVE. They went to work at 7am, be gone until 3pm.  💃💃💃

Luv you all,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

😴  Tonight, may you find the answers you seek within the depths of your dreams.

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

Sundays are one of my FAVORITE days. Why? ONE more day for my Neighbors From H.ll above to return to work until Friday.  💃💃💃

I am beginning to emerge from the FOG of dealing with a leak in my Studio Apt's Utility Wall. Still leaks but thanks to Josh, new guy in office - it NO longer comes into my apt.  💃💃💃

So yours truly can NOW go out and see what's out there while the youngsters are at work. Lol, got to do this when my Mechanic is OPEN Mondays thru Thursdays. Why? The OTHER Old Lady (2006 Hyundai Elantra) is getting OLD like me (66 this year) and ORIGINAL parts are starting to break. I am fine with this as she is RELIABLE.

Luv my Premium AAA Membership = IF needed I can have her towed to my Mechanic within 1 hour of where I live (that allows me to do 1 day trips to surrounding cities within 1 hour from my apt). NO ONE else touches her.

Luv you all,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos

Allen @Therapist4u , thanks for CUTE "furbaby" picture.

Your Forever Friend,

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

[*** ALLEN @Therapist4u wrote: 📸  Picture Is Attached  📸

REMEMBER THE SAYING AND PRAYER ABOUT STUFF AND PEOPLE WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER?

God, grant me the....

God, grant me the PURRrenityGod, grant me the PURRrenity

😄 ***]

😴  Rest well and let go of any worries, for tomorrow holds NEW possibilities.

Nicole  🤗🤗🤗

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP