Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

🕯 A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

🕯 A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

▶️To reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.◀️

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team 🤎🤗

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

📸clipart attached📸

Regular Social Butterfly

(Wednesday 2/28/24) Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  🤔

Had to have a Cavity filled TODAY and I know my NEW Dentist HOPES there will NOT be another one again!!! Lol, I had told him I DO NOT like the drill...  🤣😂  And several hours later I was good to go. I guess with OLD AGE comes more NEED to be "drugged" up at the dentist.  🙄  Poor guy, had to do several shots and of course keep an eye on my blood pressure from my "anxiety" - glad that is over  💃💃💃

SOME CAVITY HUMOR!

The dentist told his patient to open wider. “My goodness!” he said. “You’ve got the biggest cavity I’ve seen, the biggest cavity I’ve seen.” “Ok,” said the patient, “but I’m scared enough. Do you need to repeat yourself?” “I didn’t,” said the dentist. “That was the echo.” ~anonymous

*** Now I need to climb back into my bed = was up ALL NIGHT thinking about the "drill"  😱😱😱

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  💙💙💙

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

WE support each other & anyone who stops by.

WE laugh, cry, rejoice & share about our healing journeys.

Discussions about EVERYDAY life - NOT just about our grief!

‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

If you are GRIEVING "right now" - stop by to CHAT whenever you "feel" up to it ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌💙‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌💙‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌💙‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

👋  Marcy @MarcyW882921 , MC @mc6844 , Jonibee @jonibee    💙💙💙

Cadee @Cadee2719  you will be in Idaho SOON!!!  🤗  Keep "stepping"  👣👣👣

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

(Tuesday 2/27/24)

Cadee @Cadee2719 , you said you should be LIVING in Idaho Spring 2024  💃💃💃   [📸see attached 📸]  💙💙💙

20240227_213313.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

(2/27/24) Hey Kim @KimberlyM389662 , you have NOT "posted" since 2/7/24 - I am starting to WORRY  💙💙💙

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

💤  (Tuesday 2/27/24)

Feel BETTER Marcy @MarcyW882921  💙💙💙

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Nicole @IamReadyForSpring ,

I got to bed late last night after a rehearsal and was awakened early by a headache wannabe. Fortunately by getting upright, I held it at bay all day. Now I am tired and hope to get the bedtime rest you mentioned.🥱😴

Marcy ***]

Regular Social Butterfly

😴  I HOPE everyone gets some "rest" TONIGHT at their "bedtime"...

Thank you SO MUCH MC @mc6844 and Marcy @MarcyW882921 for posting TODAY 💙💙💙

See you guys in the morning  😎

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I got to bed late last night after a rehearsal and was awakened early by a headache wannabe. Fortunately by getting upright, I held it at bay all day. Now I am tired and hope to get the bedtime rest you mentioned.🥱😴

Marcy

Regular Social Butterfly

(Tuesday 2/27/24)

This is MC's @mc6844 thoughts on Eric's @EricC28201  HORSE   🐎 ‎ =  Looks like the horse is climbing to heaven. I like the song.  💙💙💙

MY THOUGHTS: It was "added" so we would have something to TALK ABOUT!!!  🙄🙄🙄

Any OTHER thoughts?  🤔

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

(2/26/24) Eric @EricC28201 & Marcy @MarcyW882921 , any thoughts on WHY the horse is in the Tree?  📸  Attachment  📸

20240226_144259.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

(Monday 2/26/24)

So GOOD to hear from you Cadee @Cadee2719   💃💃💃

[***  CADEE @Cadee2719 wrote:

A lot of people are moving out of this state.  Yesterday I had Open House and lots of people here.  My realtor told me this morning I have four offers so far with three more to come!!  I am excited.  My son took me to the ocean where we had the best fish EVER and then to the grave sites.  He kept telling me "relax, Mom".  It was a PERFECT day.  😊  Today - blood test,  another person wants to take a second look at the house, tomorrow - eye doctor, Thursday - IV Fusion.  In between that I am packing, packing, packing.  I saw the remark about moving to Idaho and I am not afraid of the four seasons.  Actually I look forward to them. Each season brings a change, new life and something to look forward to.  Beats 115 degrees in the summer, floods, homes sliding down hillsides, homeless everywhere and so much crime that you have to be a prisoner in your home.  A little snow won't hurt me.  I will stay in if really bad and look out the window and enjoy the scenery. ( the joy of being retired)    I am excited.  Looks like I will be there for SPRING 🐞🌷  ***]

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 2/26/24)

Cadee @Cadee2719 , looks like Stallone is tired of California like you. But WHY move to Florida? It has the name of being just like California. And YES, he has MONEY but so do the criminals = his neighbor. Lol, he needs to move to IDAHO like you and OTHER Californians have/are doing.  📸  A picture attached  📸  Now the media needs to MOVE ON. For days now he has been hogging/monopolizing the Florida News = BORING!!!  🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20240226-100140_Google.jpg

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

A lot of people are moving out of this state.  Yesterday I had Open House and lots of people here.  My realtor told me this morning I have four offers so far with three more to come!!  I am excited.  My son took me to the ocean where we had the best fish EVER and then to the grave sites.  He kept telling me "relax, Mom".  It was a PERFECT day.  😊  Today - blood test,  another person wants to take a second look at the house, tomorrow - eye doctor, Thursday - IV Fusion.  In between that I am packing, packing, packing.  I saw the remark about moving to Idaho and I am not afraid of the four seasons.  Actually I look forward to them. Each season brings a change, new life and something to look forward to.  Beats 115 degrees in the summer, floods, homes sliding down hillsides, homeless everywhere and so much crime that you have to be a prisoner in your home.  A little snow won't hurt me.  I will stay in if really bad and look out the window and enjoy the scenery. ( the joy of being retired)    I am excited.  Looks like I will be there for SPRING 🐞🌷  

Regular Social Butterfly

📸  A .gif for YOU  💙💙💙  📸

love-heart.gif

Regular Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 2/26/24)

MC @mc6844 , it is the site and AARP continues to IGNORE the complaints as usual = poor customer service  😎

[*** MC @mc6844 wrote:

➡️*** The site seems to jump around. Could be my browser. Dunno. ***⬅️

My days are like everyone else. Some good, some not so great. That's the way it goes. Gratitude and sunshine help a lot. May you all have a good day today! ***]

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

I try to stop by and see how everyone is. The site seems to jump around. Could be my browser. Dunno. My days are like everyone else. Some good, some not so great. That's the way it goes. Gratitude and sunshine help a lot. May you all have a good day today!

Regular Social Butterfly

1 comment (Saturday 2/24/24)  📸  A .gif for YOU  💙💙💙  📸

friends-hug.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Nicole. You too!

Regular Social Butterfly

1 comment (Saturday 2/24/24)

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HONORING YOUR LUV ONES?  🤔

It has been awhile since I have missed my grandma and TODAY, it hit me. But I am LEARNING to "honor" her in the midst of missing her = think of MY TIME with her  💃💃💃

Bronze Conversationalist

That is nice, Nicole. She meant a lot to you. 

Regular Social Butterfly

2 comments (Thursday 2/22/24)

Well Marcy @MarcyW882921 , the CODES said 2 cylinders had "issues" - $91 with the "warning" FUEL EJECTOR (I think that is what it is called 🙄) was the ORIGINAL (been in car since 2006 😱) will be NEEDING to be "replaced" at some point $850 "estimate" 😎

Thanks for asking 💙💙💙

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

I'm glad you got your car back. Hopefully it wasn't any thing major mechanical or financial!

Marcy ***]

Bronze Conversationalist

You got your car back and the $91 is not bad.  The $850 is another story!☹️

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

Did your mechanic take the car apart and find the problem? Or going  by print out codes? Costs a lot to take it apart. But codes can be affected by electrical panels. Even so, taking the car apart doesn't guarantee it will be fixed properly. Take care!

Regular Social Butterfly

1 comment (Thursday 2/22/24)

Just picked up my car from mechanic  📸  A .gif attached  📸  💃💃💃

happy-banana.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm glad you got your car back. Hopefully it wasn't any thing major mechanical or financial!

Marcy

Regular Social Butterfly

3 comments (Wednesday 2/21/24)

Well Cadee @Cadee2719 , MY TURN with the car  😭😭😭  Check Engine Light. Just dropped car off at Mechanic.

📸  Picture Attached  📸

20240221_134849.jpg

Conversationalist

Hope it is nothing MAJOR.  I guess the repairs we make are cheaper than buying a new car now a day.  The FOR SALE sign is in the front yard.  A couple came bye today and another one is coming tomorrow and then Sunday ........OPEN HOUSE.  Here we go.  I go to my final eye exam on Tuesday - I think it is healing great.   On Thursday I begin my first IV Infusion of Orencia.  Hope it works.  I have now packed 40 boxes so far.  Still waiting on my son's results.  Life sure does keep us busy doesn't it?  

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 ,

This is exciting news on the house front- a For Sale sign in the yard, prospective buyers looking, packed boxes, and an Open House!

Maybe even more exciting news on the health front! Patients know their bodies so if you think your eye is healing great then I think it must be. I hope your eye exam and IV infusion both go well this week.

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Ohh....I hope it gets fixed quickly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP LIMITED TIME OFFER
Flash Sale! Join or renew for $9 per year with a 5-year membership.
Join or renew
and get a FREE gift!

AARP Membership Flash Sale

More From AARP