Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Challenging Myself at 71

Message 1 of 2
TO: "venach" This sounds great and so very encouraging just to hear that one is never "too old" to sart something new. Hope you enjoyed or will enjoy your trip to Washington, DC. I plan on making that trip one day sooner than later.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Challenging Myself at 71

Message 2 of 2

I never had an opportunity to work on a college degree, but I am now at 71! I'm working on an Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts. This is completely online through an out-of-state college so I can work on it at home. Right now I'm taking a class in Sociology. I've completed Psychology and English Comp I and II. People have asked what I will do with my degree when I'm through. This may take me a while and even if I don't use it for a career, I do enjoy the challenge!

I also save time for fun, however. In a few weeks, I'm traveling to Washington D.C. because I've never been there and am really looking forward to it. The museums, memorials and Mount Vernon will be the highlight of my trip.

And that's 'my' good news!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies