Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

organization of the new site

I found the previous rewards site easier to navigate.  For example all the gift cards were in one place and you could break them down by kind  (e.g., restaurants, shopping) Now it seems like you have to scroll through all the rewards.  Also there isn't much to buy with ones points and the instant wins are all really sweepstakes rather than purchases since you have to spend points even when you don't win.  I really don't like to gamble.

Contributor

I agree, the site is too difficult to find anything. I am only interested in entering sweepstakes, next to impossible to find them in the new screens
Periodic Contributor

I totally agree. To think they actually paid someone to make such a mess of things. 

Regular Social Butterfly

I completely understand your post; change is sometimes hard.

In case this is helpful, if you click on "Near You" there is a drop down menu on the left to filter by restaurants, etc.

hth

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I've clicked on the  Near You button numerous times since the new site started.  It always says there are ZERO things in my area.  I guess it depends on where you live or it just doesn't work correctly.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Might be issue with area on AARP? Here's what I see:

Las Vegas AARP Rewards dealsLas Vegas AARP Rewards deals

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP