Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

can't enter sweepstakes again

I am getting the same message as I did in the past. It took many days to get it fixed that time

Let's get you signed up for Rewards!

It looks like you haven't opted into the Terms and Conditions for AARP Rewards.
Follow the button below to opt into the program.

I can do other activities, just not the sweeps.

I'd like to mention that I had issues in logging in for many days last week. I got the error that username and password were wrong or not found.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Contributor

The entire system has not worked correctly for a few days now.  I cannot earn points or redeem points.  I can look at videos, but do not earn any points for viewing them.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me for the past few days.  Daily instant win says I have to opt in to terms and conditions.  

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@kengoerdt @HokiePoq @LouisQ12111 Hi all, due to site maintenance, right now redemptions are unavailable, which would include sweeps entries since those are made by redeeming points. You can still earn points, so keep logging in! We'll keep you updated when things are back up. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I haven't been able to earn rewards points all day.  Videos and quizzes are dithered even though i haven't been able to earn since early this morning.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@DiverDon14 @ph8624 are you two still having any issues earning points?

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Still can't earn points by taking quizzes and watching videos.  This is day 9 of the problem for me

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Was able to earn points the past 2 days , just can't redeem any points

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I got that message yesterday as well but did points earning activities.    Couldn't enter the sweeps.

Today I can't enter the daily win game.  

There's a message about outages but there seems to be more than just the ones mentioned in admin's sticky post.   

Hope it gets resolved soon!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP