You just missed AARP Rewards

Good morning.

This morning when I logged in, I got this message:

"You just missed AARP Rewards.

Our AARP Rewards program makes big life changes feel do-able and,

well, rewarding. Get started now to earn points for good-for-you

activities like this one.

Learn moer about AARP Rewards >"aarprewards-justmissed.lpg.JPG

Showed up on both Firefox and Chrome. I wonder what I missed. I got points yesterday and this morning. A new beta mystery?

Cheers all

Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm getting on phone and tablet using Chrome.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Community Concierge

Thanks @mi4090, we appreciate the info. We're are working on this.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ralmon  We are aware of this new bug and are working to get it resolved ASAP.  We are aware it is happening on www.aarp.org.  Thank you for insuring we are aware of it! 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

You're working to fix this ASAP, you say? You wrote that on Oct. 18th. It's now December, and I still get this EVERY DAY!! GRRR!

Retired Moderator

@rodney1h, We'll take a look into this! Please let me know what browser you are using and if you are on a phone or computer? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@rodney1h Thanks! We'll do some digging. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I am getting it on a MacBook with Safari.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@ralmon @mi4090 @rodney1h @RussellP197074 The “You just missed AARP Rewards” error that some users were seeing has been corrected. You will no longer receive this message if you are logged in and completing an activity.

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Contributor

I am getting this message.  I'm a new AARP member and receive awards for quizzes and videos but I receive that message when I complete a crossword

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@BryanH133219 Make sure you click the “Submit Score” button and get to the game end screen in order to receive your points!  (Note:  the “submit score” button does not show until the puzzle is filled in 100% and with no errors. If the puzzle is fully filled in and the “submit score” button does not appear, that mean there is an error(s) somewhere in the puzzle. Users can either review the puzzle to try and find the error(s) or they can toggle on the “show errors” option in the menu. If it’s just one or two errors, using “show errors” it should not affect the score enough to not meet the minimum threshold to get rewards points.)

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

WOW Ray, I wonder who wrote that and surprisingly posted it on the WWWSmiley LOL  I will go back and correct any grammatical mistakes I makeSmiley LOL

What did you miss?  I didn't see this at all and it's very weird.  More fuel on the fire pleaseSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

LoL, speaking of mistakes, I mis-transcribed more as moer. Feel part Swedish chef... moerebroed, moerbroed, bork bork bork 😁
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP