Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Why is aarp.org whole website unavailable to me 2 or 3 times a week? Won’t connect at all. since fri

Regular Contributor

Why is aarp.org whole website unavailable to me 2 or 3 times a week? Won’t connect at all. since fri

This time since sometime on friday till 815 pm Sunday. I miss days of opportunities to use my points, play games, use the community. There's a website called is it down, but it said it was working for them. I'm not having problems with other webs. Don't they have a weekend crew for this site. Very frustrating.   Kathleen 

Kathleen
0 Kudos

I am presently on vacation overseas and have always counted on my ARRP account to keep me updated and allow me to play games  and get information. I know my account is active.  Can you help me?  Patricia Ulku

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Patricia, thanks for reaching out! Yes, parts of our website, including Games were down yesterday but it has been resolved. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience and I hope you're having a wonderful vacation! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP