Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 81 of 244

My 14 yr old daughter has been waiting for years to try out for lacrosse at the high school she will be going to next year.  I ordered a lacrosse rebounder for her so she could practice in the backyard.  She has been practicing like crazy and now asks me to join her!  So now I get to spend time with my daughter and get exercise!  We both walk the dog together now too so I can keep up with her!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 244

Just try to get outside and walk 15-30 minutes a day. Just breathing fresh air helps keep the "stir crazy" away.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 244

I set a regular time for my outside daily walk....3:00 p.m.  since we're still having chilly weather, that is usually the warmest time of the day, and by setting a time, I plan my schedule accordingly, and my walk is part of my daily routine.

Nana51
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 244

We have had an extremely wet March and April so I have been very grateful for the AARP rewards exercise videos. On the days when it's pouring outside it's really wonderful to just put on a video and exercise along with Denise Austin. When I'm really tired there are even videos where you can sit in a chair and still exercise! I participate at least five days a week. I also like earning the reward points so that I can treat myself to a little something extra every month.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 244

I have a couple of aps on my phone for yoga and planks. I enjoy these  and it  took a few tries to locate ones which meshed with me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 244

In my 60's. Live in the country. Instead of using riding mower I'm using push mowerAll that walking and fresh air

Is Absoultly Healthy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 244

Each day after thanking God for his goodness-

*I make it a routine to work in my garden

** Rake & clean the pathways to my home

*** Breathe fresh air each chance I get since it helps me to think clearly 

**** Positivity can be advantageous to us all -a helpful reminder that this too shall pass!

Boddy C
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 244

Many walks and exercise in den to AARP and Silver Sneakers videos.. Home cooking.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 244

I take walks.   I also do yard work.   And cook.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 244

I started yoga and meditation first thing in the morning. I take more walks and I am learning to do my college classes online

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit