Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 111 of 244

I'm taking advantage of what I call "Microwave Moments."  Whenever I heat something up in the microwave, I amke sure sure to do some stretches or squeezes of various muscle groups.  It's a quick and easy way to include small amounts of exercise throughout the day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 112 of 244

Completing live streaming of my gym workouts.  Ensure that I have 10K steps on my Fitbit

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 244

I have been trying to keep a Mon-Fri routine.  Three times a week I use my portable treadmill and get in 3 miles each day.  The other days, I either take an hour walk, use my exercise ball, working in my yard.  Every other day I also use the exercise options on AARP, mixing it up with upper and lower body strength, cardio, abs, etc...  There are many 10 minutes options to pick from, so I pick 3 and also earn points while doing them!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 244

I live next to a great park and walk the dirt trails very early and rarely see a soul.  Also have dug out a crab grass infested lawn and put in a raised bed and have fresh spring veggies and little need to go to the grocery store!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 244
I started a small yard garden in the front yard I have tomatoes with flowers in the mist, in the backyard at the back gate I planted cucumbers they can run up and down the gate I chop grass and put grass I get plenty of sunshine with birds singing and a nice breeze. I am so blessed to enjoy This in Forrest City Arkansas
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 244

I have an elliptical at home, and ride my bike every day, and have created a 45 minute body weight workout on my yoga mat, so I am staying in good shape.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 244

Wow! 8 miles? That's amazing! You have "super powers"!  Love iit!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 244

Get your pet(s) out as much as you can; that is good for them and for oyu as well !  

I see people on lakes on paddling, rowing, and fishing.

I joined my daughter and wife in yoga; actually, I do my own routines but we are having a good time.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 244

it has been a long time since the outside of the cookware has gotten a good cleaning. sitting on the front porch and gettting some sun while the outside of the pans is a good upper body workout. now i also have a chance to see what i am really using and whhat just is taking up space.

g626
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 244

I walk the dog twice a day, teach my granddaughter's kindergarten packet provided by her teachers and do the activities they have suggested for her little PE class, we garden together, I do the laundry and climb the stairs in the house besides the weight lifting and doing the AARP exercises that I am capable of doing.  It helps keep me in a good mood and the time passes while accomplishing something.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit