Community Manager
Community Manager

What ways are you keeping active?

Staying home has forced many of us to be creative about how we stay active. What are your tips for getting regular exercise and setting aside time to move while practicing social distancing?  Share your pictures or tips

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

I don't know whether this is good or bad, but one of the biggest ways I've kept active now is by cleaning.  It's not something I enjoy to do but I've asked our cleaning woman not to come over now so I have to do the cleaning.  I try to do one room at a time (and now I'm thinking that I'm underpaying my cleaning woman - this is a lot of work lol).  I also try to take a walk (by myself) a few times a week.  It depends on the weather.   Other than that, I'm really not sure where the time goes each day but I haven't been hanging around bored.

Periodic Contributor

Can''t think of an exercise program that is more enjoyable and rewarding than gardening.  It not only allows you to bend and stretch, but it could even produce healthy, organic food.  Here's the best part:  YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY, ABOUT GOING TO THE STORE OR THE DANGER OF BEING EXPOSED TO OTHERS WHO ARE OUT SHOPPING WHILE SUFFERING FROM COVID19.

Regular Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Why didn't you post in your Tips forum, more confusion.

Have a Blessed Day

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Dealing with the madness of AARP Rewards program will keep you alert and frustrated.

Have a Blessed & Safe Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Remember playing for hours at the local arcade? Now, play your favorite Atari games like Pong, Centipede, Breakout, Missile Command & Asteroids on AARP Games. Play Now.

AARP Games Atari

AARP Games

Atari's Asteroids is here! Grab the controls, destroy asteroids and watch out for counter fire in this classic arcade game.

Game on!
AARP Games Atari Asteroids
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg