Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 264

Where I live, Kroger is much safer to shop at than WalMart. Kroger has a one shopper per household policy, whereas the last 2 times at WalMart, each time there was a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 young children. On one of those trips, one of the kids was coughing constantly, no mask, not covering the cough, and the parents acted oblivious to it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 264

ALWAYS MAKE A LIST AS ITEMS ARE LOW OR OUT SO YOU WILL KNOW. THIS CUT YOUR TIME FOR GROCERY OR OTHER SHOPPING.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 264

Ddddd

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 264

I have been ordering groceries through Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods deliviery and Target.com.  I have been too afraid to venture out into the food stores so I try to get delivery times through the websites.  At first it was almost impossible, but now it looks like times are opening up.  I do look forward to the day when I can get go to a food store and not worry about getting sick.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 264

This post should be moved to the Tips forum, or Admin put everything back in (1) forum.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 264

I  use Instacart to order and have groceries delivered to my apartment in a Assisted Living facility. Before QVD19 all meals were taken in the Dining Room at Assisted Living. I do no cooking for my self and what I order are snacks & wine. I also order things I need and want through Amazon. Shopping on my Laptop sure beats going out to stores during this Stay At Home period.

Lon
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 264

Most chain grocery stores have senior hours so my husband goes every Tuesday! He wipes down the cart and door handles!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 264

I try to go when stores are not busy, and also stores that have disinfectant wipes as you enter. I know the prices are higher but it is well worth it as we cannot find wipes or masks anywhere here in Michigan. Also, wear your gloves and masks, and watch out for the idiots without mask or gloves and not observing the 6 foot rule. They are out there!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 264
I pre plan meals before food shopping. Beside fresh vegetables I stock up on frozen vegetables and beans
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 264

Make a list. Cook two meals at a time. Make dishes that can be eaten as leftovers. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit