Contributor

What is the difference between weekly and monthly rewards? Do they disappear after a week or month?

I've searched this site for an answer to this simply question:  Why are reward activities labelled weekly or monthly?  Does it mean the opportunity disappears in a week/month and they are replaced with a new one? I'm surprised I can't find any explanation of this.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

The AARP Rewards catalog is continuously evolving to bring you hand-picked deals and savings to make your day easier and more rewarding. How frequently you can earn points varies by activity. Log into your Rewards and under the "About" tab is a list of FAQ's or use this link: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/about/. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@KateHarp 

The weekly activities get reset each week, so you can do them again, if you want. I don't remember which day they reset.

Similarly, the monthly activities are reset at the beginning of a new month. There are others listed as "Earn Once" which are never reset.

I think there might be a list of the activity types somewhere under the "About" tab, right under the black banner.

Cheers,

Ray

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png