Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Weekly Instant Win not showing

Good morning @AARPTeri 

today I do not see the Weekly Instant Win in the Rewards catalog.

On the Weekly Instant Win Rule page, it is still listed going through December 8:

aarp-weekly-not-showing.jpg

While I personally am not interested in this specific card, some people might like to get a few more opportunities to play for it.

Cheers,

Ray

Community Manager
Community Manager

All,

Thank you for your post. We received word that the Lord & Taylor website was experiencing technical issues. As a result, we suspended the Weekly Instant Win. We will post here when it is scheduled to be reactivated.

A new Weekly Instant Win will go up Monday, December 9th, as planned.

Thank you for your patience.

Joyce 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoyceK12 

What will happen to points members lost?

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon 

Ray, I'm sure you've read AARPTeri's post by now stating that the Instant Wins are now live.  Don't know what that means.  But she said we'll see Instant Wins at 9am EST now.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Howdy Marylin,

yep, I did read it, but interpreted it as a reference to new Daily Wins. The Weekly is not new, and shouldn't randomly disappear while in an active period.

Of course, I could be wrong. Being wrong is one of my strong suits 😊 Still working on perfecting it.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Ray, her post just said Instant Wins, and since we were posting before 9am ET; I was assuming Weekly & Daily would appear at 9. I was wrong.

@AARPTeri  what happened to Weekly Instant Win, and will it be exceeded, due to problems?

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP