Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Views Missing From All Topics Posted

Hello Rewards Warriors

I'm not seeing number of views each posted topic is receiving😯  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Please let me know if you see number of Views?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Social Butterfly

Also

When turn sideways the view count is now at top no longer at bottom where always been til now so my guess would be when they made move change they didn't set it up for mobiles

@AARPTeri 

Teri have you had any luck with getting Promo code Box & Views set for mobiles? Thanks

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Hi Marylin

Jolene & I discussed this issue on another thread so

We've made them aware and I have same issue with Promo box can only see box and views if turn my Note 8(large phone) sideways and its a 🤯 to me

Teri replied about Promo box & stated its at end of black bar but its a separate box(like old days) which I have seen when turn sideways When not sideways at end of my black bar its an partial Playbook link

I can see as should/normal if on PC 

Hopefully they'll get the sizing reset for mobiles soon 😞 

Ginger  ;  )

Trusted Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Ginger, I hope it's easier to fix than Transaction History😆

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

@mi4090  I don't know if it it something that was fixed meanwhile since your post, but I still see number of views listed at the top right of the messages, like "Message x of y (z views)"

I am viewing on a desktop, so it may also be different on a mobile device.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Marylin,

I also noticed number of views for each topic is not being posted. The Black Banner Dashboard and Transaction History are now working. Hope you were able to view.

Jolene
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 & @ralmon 

Jolene, I believe you understand that I mean Views on each posted reply.  Yes my black banner is working.

Ray, I see the Views on the Forums list of topics before clicking to see reply.  # of Views was in bold black writing in bottom right corner of each reply, letting you know how many had seen your reply.

@AARPCaroline could you please let us know what happened or has Management noticed the problem yet?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@mi4090

I meant the views in each message/reply. Here is what I saw for your reply:

aarp-views-reply.JPG

As a test, I reduced the size of my window to see if it can emulate the view of a mobile device, and the view turned into this:

aarp-views-reply-reduced.JPG

The view stat is gone. This seems just like the issue with the Promo Code field.

What happens if you view the screen 90 degrees turned? Does it appear again?

Cheers,

Ray

jjdjjd

Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Ray, thanks for the screenshot😊  That's not appearing on any replies I'm receiving.  Rotating the device worked😉

I wonder if they no about it?  Management is this some new issue with rotating now?  Thanks😊

Have a Blessed Day

MarylinScreenshot_2020-07-13-08-09-18.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP