Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Transaction History "Error Message"...Why?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Transaction History "Error Message"...Why?

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I'm curious if everyone is experiencing the "Error processing your request" message if you try and view more than (3) days of your Transaction History?  Can you go back to 9/25/19 the 1st day of AARP Rewards are am I alone having this problem?

Question Post

@AARPTeri & @sandy can someone work on the Transaction History problem? When the Beta testing is finished and the final product is launched will we be able to go back to the beginning 9/25/19 and view our Transaction History on the site?  I haven't been getting credit for posting numerous questions.  Will I get credit for these (5) questions (Subject makes 5), and all the other questions I've posted?  Thanks for your help and response.

@mi4090 

Transaction History Error MessageTransaction History Error Message

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @mi4090 ,  we hear you and we're working on getting the transaction error messaging fixed.  We will let you and the rest of the community know when this is resolved.

We also appreciate your engagement in our community forums but want to make sure you understand that you don't earn AARP Reward points for posting questions or for any responses you share.      

Sandy

Trusted Social Butterfly

@sandy 

Thanks for responding.  I don't expect Rewards points, but credit via my Private Stats in my profile which read 0 for numerous activities performed on the Community website.  Please explain why Stats aren't posting or updating?

@mi4090 

Screenshot_2019-12-02-17-10-32.png

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 ,

Thank you for sharing the screen capture.  What you've captured is your community profile page and your stats.  The stats in question are only seen by you, private.  The items with no metrics (zeros) such as Blog Articles Posted, Blog Comments Posted, Contest Entries Posted, etc... are accurate.  They're showing up with zeros because we don't have these features enabled for our community.  We're in the process of fixing this view (removing unnecessary items).  Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.

Sandy

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @sandy 

Thanks for the reply.  I was under the impression that these private stats were used to determine the Welcome Bonus package points members received. 

With members not receiving credit for many of these activities listed in our private stats, how was the Welcome Bonus points amount determined based on our involvement in the Community? 

It's unfair to not get credit in our Private Stats for numerous items listed that are being done on a daily basis.

Please remove all items not recording, posting and updating the Private Stats in Profile for a more accurate and transparent record.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Screenshot_2019-12-02-17-10-32.png

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 

The Rewards for Good Welcome Bonuses were based specifically on your participation in the Rewards for Good program. Involvement with the AARP Online Community was not factored into that bonus.

Sandy

Trusted Social Butterfly

@sandy 

Thanks for responding.  Since the Private Stats didn't determine the Welcome Bonus, what type of participation are you referring to?  Could you give some examples of participation?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP