Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 108

@ralmon 

Ray, same here except I'm not able to view any Transaction History pages and same issue as you with the black information banner.  Thanks!

Have a Blessed Day,

MarylinScreenshot_2019-11-12-05-04-51.png

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 108

My transaction history has been failing since we had more than 1 page of information. It seems to be getting more difficult to even get the first page of history to appear. I'll usually give up after several tries.

Then there is the black banner, which (I think) started failing around the same time. I believe I've seen it filled properly only 3 times in the last few months. The only information being consistently shown is a non-zero total savings value.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 108

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Could you please reply if you have an issue with your Transaction History and how long you've had it?

Could you please reply if your Transaction History issue has been fixed? 

It would be nice to know how many members are getting fixes or if the problem still exist and for how many.  Thanks so much.

What's your Transaction History status?

My reply is:  Problem since Oct. 2019 and no fix.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 108

Hello Community Warriors,

For those who have the Transaction History and Black Banner problems. 

On 2/21/20 at 12:05a CST.  I missed getting awarded points for an activity that stated "You Just Earned 450 pts".  I phoned Customer Service later in the afternoon to have the points added, and I have stated before that Rewards can't keep up with our pointsSmiley Sad

I was asked to state the quiz I didn't receive points for, and I did.  After Cust Serv Rep made an Administrative Adjustment to add the points, I asked her to go thru and name each activity I'd received points for an amounts plus points balance with adjustment added.  The Rep stated that she didn't see any points for activities completed on 2/21/20.

@AARPTeriwill the Transaction History and Black Banner ever be fixed so we are able to view our information? 

This is a very unacceptable issue for members and having to experience this problem for more than (4) months is a slap in the face.  FIX THE TRANSACTION HISTORY AND BLACK BANNER!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 108

For me, the workaround remains to log in (it's no longer automatic) and right-click the red AARP Rewards x,xxx,xxx POINTS in the header to open a new tab. In the Learn and Earn page, I right-click Earn, then I set my search criteria and boldly go in to face the Seymore dragon while I right-click and open a tab for each item of interest as I open each new set of eight activities down the interminable list.

Once I have Maxed Out Like A Pro, I right-click the Redeem link, open it as a new tab, click each item I want, and follow the instructions for each.

After I redeem my final points for the day, I right-click the red numbers in the header, open a new tab, and I get a somewhat accurate count of my final points for the day - sometimes.

I don't seem to be able to see an updated score of my points until I redeem some. After I earn points, it only shows the points where I started, if anything.

The black banner just takes up space on my screen.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 108

@rednexsrus 

Lucy, that's funnySmiley LOL  Obi-Wan Kenobi may be able to help them.  A little laughter for a terrible situation.

Better yet, they need divine help.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 108

Come on Tech Support: Please, Please, Please Fix the Transaction History, Seriously this has dragged on for far too long. I cain't imagine why you are dragging your feet. To all our Community Managers put a lttle more pressure on thoes guys. You know how all of us are requesting this feature to be fixed. See the photo below: My page has quit showing my points in the black banner for about the same amount of time. I think if you fix the Transaction History this will get fixed also. Come on AARPTeri and AARPCaroline help us out.

"Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, You may be our only help"

AARP_02.jpg

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 108

@mi4090 We will keep you in the loop when we have more information. 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 108

Hello @AARPCaroline 

I created this topic and posted it weeks after the start of the new AARP Rewards program in 9/25/19.

Have the developers been working on the Transaction History issue all this time with no success?

Possibly an outside IT agency can assist with resolving the problem.  Any time limit on a possible fix date?

Thanks in advance for an answer.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 108

Thanks for the generous offer @ralmon. Our developers are on the case! 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors