Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Message 1 of 40

Exactly, Marylin. It's inconsistent, at best.

Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 40

Hello @Brightpool 

At least you can see some information sometime, I just tried your method and still doesn't work for me.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 40

One thing that I have noticed is that my Home page does not show what it used to show. When I can finally see Rewards in red in the header and click it, I go to the Rewards page but a visit to the hamburger icon (≡) in the upper left shows Login at the top, so it evidently thinks that I'm not logged in.

So, I log in.

That doesn't necessarily show any points on the Rewards page, either, nor do I see any change in the black banner.

If I refresh the screen, the hamburger icon (≡) again shows Login at the top.

At any time, if I go to earning or redeeming exercises, my account is evidently updated to reflect anything I complete, but I still am not logged in, according to the hamburger menu (≡).

Do we get only half logged in or something when we enter AARP Rewards?

The most perplexing thing of this whole ordeal is that it seems to be inconsistent. We can't seem to find a trigger that always falls short or always completes the expectation of a working system.

Enjoy!

Signed:

That little ol' beta tester:

Me

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 40

Hello @andrewtoo 

I periodically call to confirm points, entries and savings.  It is very frustrating not being able to view or see anything for me.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 40

@mi4090 

Although I can pull up redemptions on the Transaction History page, the see more button kept failing before I was able to pull up the entire month.  I remembered that I had a single purchase of a egift card at some point before 1/14/20 when I got two different cards that were available.  I needed to know if I was still able to purchase another egift card, if there were another opportunity before the end of January became available.

So, I chose "Redemptions" on the red drop down box and had to hit see more a several times, but, it kept failing before I could get past the first of January to see if I made a purchase earlier this month.  Anyway, after several attempts (I even gave up during the process and came back) it finally let me see the entire month.

I think I might have to keep track on paper; it's that a hoot?!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 40

@andrewtoo 

Maybe someone from Management will respond😢😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 40

@mi4090 

I remember a time when the Transaction History worked.  It had problems where I would have to refresh again after pulling it up, but, it did work, except if you needed to see more, then all bets were off.  I can't remember the last time it worked for more than one page.

I have been able to pull up redemptions on the Transaction History page!  But, not earnings.

It is fixable, even if they start from scratch; it is a matter priority.  That is why I ask, "What is the status?"

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 40

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I don't think that IT department knows how to fix the problem or doesn't want to fix it.  It may be connected to reaching a set amount of points, but then why do points show correctly via Account😕

This is how valued paying members are treated, by not getting a response and just ignored😡

Have a Blessed Day,
Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 40

@AARPTeri @mi4090

Hello AARP Rewards...The Transaction History is still not working properly and we haven't had Admin response here since 10-15-19.  wow, huh?  What is the status of this problem?

Thanks! 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 40

Hello @Brightpool 

Lynn I get wrong info to appear on black information banner once daily when nearly finished with activities. Then it's blank again.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views