Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Hello Rewards Warriors,

My transaction history changed to yesterday's date after completing half of the video activities today, started recording completed videos from 10/12.  

Is anyone else having problems with this issue?

@AARPTeri this makes it impossible to determine what's been completed, please review my Transaction History and correct the completed videos for 10/13.  Thanks for your help.

Have a Blessed Day,Screenshot_2019-10-13-08-25-41.pngMarylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Jolene,

Thanks for letting me know that you have no problems.  I think the higher your points balance the more problems, which you stated previously.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

My Transaction History has always been accurate since the start of the rewards program with no issues or problems.  The only issue I am having currently, is the Total Savings being inaccurate with some savings duplicated for the total being $30 too high.  Not a big problem, but prior to last month, the Total Savings was always accurate.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi JoLo,

Just a thought, what if they increased the total savings by a few hundred dollars in a very short period of time. Do you suppose this could create a very bad tax problem ??

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I'm having horrible problems with the Transaction History (i.e. showing points for same video twice, missing points for videos watched, points total calculations are wrong very often).

Please let me know if I'm the only one having issues with the Transaction History😊.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Marylin,

It appears that even if your Transaction History is showing a rewards redemption, management does not have to honor it. Apparently they can refuse to give you your reward and even refuse to refund your points. Not surprising

Just Saying  

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hey, everybody!

I can't believe it! For once since near the beginning of AARP Rewards the Transaction History is not showing an error when I click it.

Is it a fluke or am I dreaming? If I'm not dreaming, is it a fluke?

Only time will tell.

I don't need to check transaction history every time I do an exercise for earning or redeeming, but it's nice to know it's there.

It's really there, isn't it? Is it really fixed? I hope so.

Stay well and enjoy!

-Lynn

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warrior

Does anyone have a working Transaction History? Please let me know, thanks😊

Management @AARPCaroline will we get a complete Transaction History back?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090

For a short time on June 26, 2020, my transaction history was working, and the black dashboard was updating the points earned. Later in the evening, both transaction history and dashboard stopped working. The only updating on the black dashboard is "Total Savings", and I am still getting the error message for the transaction history.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello  @JoLo49 

Thanks for that information, I hope they can fix the problem soon.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Marylin,

I hope the black dashboard and transaction history will be fixed too.  When I had less points, the dashboard and transaction history worked, and now that I have accumulated more points,  my dashboard and history stopped updating.  The only updates on the black dashboard is the Total Savings. 

Take care and stay well.

Jolene

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

Jolene it's sad on the part of the Rewards program to leave this issue unresolved since basically the start of new program😢

Hopefully, we will have this feature again.

Have a Blessed Day

Silver Conversationalist

Hello, @mi4090 

I agree, Marylin, this feature should have been fixed.  Both features worked for me the first few months of the program, and it was nice to see the updating of points earned and used.  Hopefully, tech support will address this issue soon.

Take care and stay well.

Jolene

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 

Jolene it would be nice to have it😊

@AARPCaroline  will we get the Transaction History and black banner back?  Thanks is advance for your help.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090

Hello Marylin,
Today on 7/10/20, the black banner dashboard is displaying, and I am able to view the transaction history. I hope you will be able to view also. Hope this fix will last longer than the previous one. Yay!

Jolene
Retired Moderator

@Brightpool @mi4090 @JoLo49 Happy to say that we've fixed the Transaction History display issue. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

Thanks, it took awhile but we have Transaction History and black info banner.

Will we go live soon?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

My Transaction History has been inaccurate for (8) months now; since October 2019 one month after the start of the New Rewards program.  Shortly afterwards, the Transaction History and the Black Banner Info disappeared except for Total Savings.

Are there only a few members with the problem or majority?  Please let us know.

Would be appreciated (Management) if we could find out is the Transaction History going to become obsolete?  Thanks🤔

Have a Blessed & Safe Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Haven’t been able to view my transaction history nor my total points for just as long as everyone else. The only thing showing is my total savings. Sure do miss being able to see my points. Hope this gets fixed some day.......

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @blarko 

You can see your points.  Here's how.

SOLUTION

Click the Menu button

Hi Your Name, press the down arrow

Click My Account

At the bottom of screen under AARP Rewards

Your Current and Accurate Points Balance

NOTE:  The Points Balance in red at the top of the Page isn't current.

Hope this helps some😊

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

I'm not sure if this Rewards Customer Service Representative was quoting accurate information or not.

I was told the Transaction History will eventually be obsolete, and everyone at some point will only see Total Savings and Your Balance.

I'll personally miss the Transaction History if the information is accurate.  Do you want and need your history?

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you all for brining up the topic about the points, I was silly and thought that maybe they expired.  Yes, my middle name is gulible.

Have a good night.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @mthompson45 

Your points don't expire, but they will take them ( i.e Rewards for Good)😢

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Marylin,

Do you mean if I use them or they will use them?  I guess I  am trying to figure out how not to lose them and if there is a chance I will, I would rather donate them to the Seniors for their Food Program.  

Thank you!

Stay Safe and Healthy!

Have a Blessed Evening!

Mary

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @mthompson45 

Not losing points, but the Transaction History of all your point earning activities for confirmation.

Marylin

Periodic Contributor

Gotcha,  now I'm understanding!  Thank you for your help!

Wishing you a Blessed Day!

Mary

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

How long should it take to fix Transaction History?  I've been waiting 6 months😮

What do you think is reasonable?

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

It has been another month and earned point history still doesn't work while they have spent time and resources creating more restrictions to using our earned points.

Fix this, Drop Extra Credit!

Thanks for keeping this topic near the top, Marylin.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, it's so frustrating not having the Transaction History😤

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

@SeanK1& @andrewtoo 

Hello Sean & Andrew,

Thanks for letting me know that we are all sinking together, amazing that this issue is taking (5) months to fixWoman Sad

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP