Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Hello Rewards Warriors,

My transaction history changed to yesterday's date after completing half of the video activities today, started recording completed videos from 10/12.  

Is anyone else having problems with this issue?

@AARPTeri this makes it impossible to determine what's been completed, please review my Transaction History and correct the completed videos for 10/13.  Thanks for your help.

Have a Blessed Day,Screenshot_2019-10-13-08-25-41.pngMarylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I cannot see my Transaction History either.  I am on a laptop using Google Chrome.  Also,on the black bar towards the top of the page whenever I go onto AARP Rewards, I cannot see any Points, or Your Balance (total points).  I do see a number for Total Savings.  Please fix this.   

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I cannot see my Transaction History either.  I am on a laptop using Google Chrome.  Also,on the black bar towards the top of the page whenever I go onto AARP Rewards, I cannot see any Points, or Your Balance (total points).  I do see a number for Total Savings.  Please fix this.   

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

The issue was first reported in October of 2019, it's coming up on (4) months and the black information banner also not working.

Is there any idea of the time frame for repairing the problem?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Can someone at AARP IT department please fix the Transaction History?  It would be greatly appreciated by all the members experiencing this problem.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Come on Tech Support: Please, Please, Please Fix the Transaction History, Seriously this has dragged on for far too long. I cain't imagine why you are dragging your feet. To all our Community Managers put a lttle more pressure on thoes guys. You know how all of us are requesting this feature to be fixed. See the photo below: My page has quit showing my points in the black banner for about the same amount of time. I think if you fix the Transaction History this will get fixed also. Come on AARPTeri and AARPCaroline help us out.

"Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, You may be our only help"

AARP_02.jpg

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Lucy, that's funnySmiley LOL  Obi-Wan Kenobi may be able to help them.  A little laughter for a terrible situation.

Better yet, they need divine help.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@mi4090 wrote:

Can someone at AARP IT department please fix the Transaction History?  It would greatly appreciated by all the members experiencing this problem.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

I am beginning to think the Transaction history will be the last thing fixed before beta ends.  If we can't see our history, we can't complain about points we didn't receive for (fill in the reason).  Sure is solving the bandwidth problem, isn't it?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@RussellP197074 

Russell, it would be great to see if we both have the same details.  You are right about the bandwidth.  It seems as if nobody cares😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mi4090 and @RussellP197074 We are aware of this issue occurring with some of our users. We do know this is important to you that are experiencing it, and we are working on a resolution. Stay tuned for updates.

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

This is a long term problem and we need the information at times.  I was not aware that anyone was able get the transaction history to work properly for anymore than a screen or two.  I can't get the first screen of earned points.

I use chrome on a laptop and it does not work.

I hope this problem is a priority because it is frustrating to the member.

Regards,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@andrewtoo @mi4090 We are working on identifying and fixing this problem and will keep you updated here in the community when we have more information.

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

One thing that I have noticed is that my Home page does not show what it used to show. When I can finally see Rewards in red in the header and click it, I go to the Rewards page but a visit to the hamburger icon (≡) in the upper left shows Login at the top, so it evidently thinks that I'm not logged in.

So, I log in.

That doesn't necessarily show any points on the Rewards page, either, nor do I see any change in the black banner.

If I refresh the screen, the hamburger icon (≡) again shows Login at the top.

At any time, if I go to earning or redeeming exercises, my account is evidently updated to reflect anything I complete, but I still am not logged in, according to the hamburger menu (≡).

Do we get only half logged in or something when we enter AARP Rewards?

The most perplexing thing of this whole ordeal is that it seems to be inconsistent. We can't seem to find a trigger that always falls short or always completes the expectation of a working system.

Enjoy!

Signed:

That little ol' beta tester:

Me

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Brightpool 

At least you can see some information sometime, I just tried your method and still doesn't work for me.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

Exactly, Marylin. It's inconsistent, at best.

Enjoy!

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @mi4090

Hello AARP Rewards...The Transaction History is still not working properly and we haven't had Admin response here since 10-15-19.  wow, huh?  What is the status of this problem?

Thanks! 

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I don't think that IT department knows how to fix the problem or doesn't want to fix it.  It may be connected to reaching a set amount of points, but then why do points show correctly via Account😕

This is how valued paying members are treated, by not getting a response and just ignored😡

Have a Blessed Day,
Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

I remember a time when the Transaction History worked.  It had problems where I would have to refresh again after pulling it up, but, it did work, except if you needed to see more, then all bets were off.  I can't remember the last time it worked for more than one page.

I have been able to pull up redemptions on the Transaction History page!  But, not earnings.

It is fixable, even if they start from scratch; it is a matter priority.  That is why I ask, "What is the status?"

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Maybe someone from Management will respond😢😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Although I can pull up redemptions on the Transaction History page, the see more button kept failing before I was able to pull up the entire month.  I remembered that I had a single purchase of a egift card at some point before 1/14/20 when I got two different cards that were available.  I needed to know if I was still able to purchase another egift card, if there were another opportunity before the end of January became available.

So, I chose "Redemptions" on the red drop down box and had to hit see more a several times, but, it kept failing before I could get past the first of January to see if I made a purchase earlier this month.  Anyway, after several attempts (I even gave up during the process and came back) it finally let me see the entire month.

I think I might have to keep track on paper; it's that a hoot?!

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @andrewtoo 

I periodically call to confirm points, entries and savings.  It is very frustrating not being able to view or see anything for me.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

This morning, I had to log in twice to get my Rewards to act almost right - the "almost right" we have come to know as the black banner blackout.

Anytime my red points showed up after the usual coaxing, the numbers were wrong. One time, after I did all my earning and redeeming for the day, my black banner actually showed some information, but it was wrong, also. It hadn't tallied my last activity. When I refreshed, I lost it altogether. I had no information, again.

"Confusers do what you tell them to, not what you want them to." --Dave Sansom, a friend

In this case, the system seems to fail us on both counts.

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Brightpool 

Lynn I get wrong info to appear on black information banner once daily when nearly finished with activities. Then it's blank again.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri & @sandy 

I originally posted this in October a few weeks after start of Rewards program and problem is connected to the black information banner.

I've submtted (3) tickets, never given a number.  Never received an email in 3 to 5 days, so I guess tickets just closed w/o reply.

Using newest Chrome browser on all devices, cleared cookies, cache, logged off, shutdown and logged back in.  NOTHING......

No Information on black information banner & No Transaction History.

Is this problem being worked on?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top, due to site sorting issue.

Marylin

Conversationalist

@mi4090 

Thanks for bumping this Marylin.

AARP:

I am also curious about this issue. If I find the patience to click the Transaction history link many times (and wait between each), I may see 1 page of information show ONCE. Never more than that.

Here is the general behavior using the Filter dropdown:

Filter by All: "There was an error processing your request..."

Filter by Rewards: same message AND  Filter dropdown is inaccessible (have to refresh the page)

Filter by Redemptions: no problem, can even "See More" all the way to September!

Filter by Adjustments: no problem

I hope your programmers can tackle this. Sure would be a great feature for 2019 2020 😉

Have a wonderful New Year, y'all. East Coast in 4 mins!

Cheers,

Ray

Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Happy New Year Ray,

It was 27 mins ago CST, and shooting everywhere since 11:30p.  The safest place is in the houseSmiley Wink  I pray every year that a stray bullet doesn't hit my vehicle or come through a window on New Years, but the shooting has been traditional every since I was a child.  2020 has arrived!!!!

I plan to keep bumping up the subject about every 2 to 3 days until the problem is resolved.  I really believe when your points reach a particular number the Transaction History and the black information banner stops working for you.  Enjoy the 1st day of 2020Smiley Happy

Happy New Year,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

The transaction history function is still not working for me.

Does AARP think it is fixed?

Thanks, Happy Holidays,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri& @sandy 

My Transaction History hasn't worked for more than (2) months and the black information banner isn't working.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri & @sandy 

I originally posted this in October a few weeks after start of Rewards program and problem is connected to the black information banner.

I've submtted (3) tickets, never given a number.  Never received an email in 3 to 5 days, so I guess tickets just closed w/o reply.

Using newest Chrome browser on all devices, cleared cookies, cache, logged off, shutdown and logged back in.  NOTHING......

No Information on black information banner & No Transaction History

Can someone fix this?  PLEASE...begging here!

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@sandy 

The Transaction History provides no information except the "Error procressing your request" message now.  Could you let us know if anyone is getting close to fixing the problem?

Currently, no Transaction History can be viewed, and there's no way to view what activities are being performed on a daily basis.

HELP PLEASE!!

@mi4090 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP