Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 71 of 108

One thing that I have noticed is that my Home page does not show what it used to show. When I can finally see Rewards in red in the header and click it, I go to the Rewards page but a visit to the hamburger icon (≡) in the upper left shows Login at the top, so it evidently thinks that I'm not logged in.

So, I log in.

That doesn't necessarily show any points on the Rewards page, either, nor do I see any change in the black banner.

If I refresh the screen, the hamburger icon (≡) again shows Login at the top.

At any time, if I go to earning or redeeming exercises, my account is evidently updated to reflect anything I complete, but I still am not logged in, according to the hamburger menu (≡).

Do we get only half logged in or something when we enter AARP Rewards?

The most perplexing thing of this whole ordeal is that it seems to be inconsistent. We can't seem to find a trigger that always falls short or always completes the expectation of a working system.

Enjoy!

Signed:

That little ol' beta tester:

Me

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 108

Hello @andrewtoo 

I periodically call to confirm points, entries and savings.  It is very frustrating not being able to view or see anything for me.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 108

@mi4090 

Although I can pull up redemptions on the Transaction History page, the see more button kept failing before I was able to pull up the entire month.  I remembered that I had a single purchase of a egift card at some point before 1/14/20 when I got two different cards that were available.  I needed to know if I was still able to purchase another egift card, if there were another opportunity before the end of January became available.

So, I chose "Redemptions" on the red drop down box and had to hit see more a several times, but, it kept failing before I could get past the first of January to see if I made a purchase earlier this month.  Anyway, after several attempts (I even gave up during the process and came back) it finally let me see the entire month.

I think I might have to keep track on paper; it's that a hoot?!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 108

@andrewtoo 

Maybe someone from Management will respond😢😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 108

@mi4090 

I remember a time when the Transaction History worked.  It had problems where I would have to refresh again after pulling it up, but, it did work, except if you needed to see more, then all bets were off.  I can't remember the last time it worked for more than one page.

I have been able to pull up redemptions on the Transaction History page!  But, not earnings.

It is fixable, even if they start from scratch; it is a matter priority.  That is why I ask, "What is the status?"

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 108

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I don't think that IT department knows how to fix the problem or doesn't want to fix it.  It may be connected to reaching a set amount of points, but then why do points show correctly via Account😕

This is how valued paying members are treated, by not getting a response and just ignored😡

Have a Blessed Day,
Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 108

@AARPTeri @mi4090

Hello AARP Rewards...The Transaction History is still not working properly and we haven't had Admin response here since 10-15-19.  wow, huh?  What is the status of this problem?

Thanks! 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 108

Hello @Brightpool 

Lynn I get wrong info to appear on black information banner once daily when nearly finished with activities. Then it's blank again.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 108

This morning, I had to log in twice to get my Rewards to act almost right - the "almost right" we have come to know as the black banner blackout.

Anytime my red points showed up after the usual coaxing, the numbers were wrong. One time, after I did all my earning and redeeming for the day, my black banner actually showed some information, but it was wrong, also. It hadn't tallied my last activity. When I refreshed, I lost it altogether. I had no information, again.

"Confusers do what you tell them to, not what you want them to." --Dave Sansom, a friend

In this case, the system seems to fail us on both counts.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 108

@AARPTeri & @sandy 

I originally posted this in October a few weeks after start of Rewards program and problem is connected to the black information banner.

I've submtted (3) tickets, never given a number.  Never received an email in 3 to 5 days, so I guess tickets just closed w/o reply.

Using newest Chrome browser on all devices, cleared cookies, cache, logged off, shutdown and logged back in.  NOTHING......

No Information on black information banner & No Transaction History.

Is this problem being worked on?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit